Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Say brehs, I didn't watch Jessica Jones, is there anything I should know going into Defenders? Obviously I'm fine with spoilers.

Gonna finish ep 2 and watch some more later.

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i fukks with this series. the way they made danny the butt of all jokes :mjlol: dude took so many Ls in fights it was ridiculous :mjgrin: overall it was a very enjoyable show for me. Not too slow in my eyes but there was a few things they could've done without but its no biggie :manny: regarding the ending tho
soooo i guess they going with danny's hospital giving misty the bionic arm and not stark? :patrice:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Boring parts but not as boring as Jessica, Iron. I enjoyed it on a Legends of Tommorrow sorta way. I agree with everything said about Misty. :blessed:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Gave up after 3 episodes...

Can't get into these Marvel shows anymore...They gas up the black hand to be this powerful godly clan but really all they are is a swagless poor mans foot clan minus Bebop, Rocksteady and Shredder...

I hope the Punisher show focuses on other villains, ones who dont get their asses whooped by nurses with no powers every other episode...

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I'm convinced now that Danny Rand isn't a character. He's a terrible plot device with a douchey face. He's a MacGuffin that breathes and does it obnoxiously. Dude's literally the whole entire dirt worst. Matt's objectively a better fighter than he is, and his one special ability glitches out like it has a frayed wire so it only works sometimes. I don't know how much of his detestability is Finn Jones and how much is the actual writing of the character, but the ineptitude makes me not want a Heroes for Hire slant to the next Marvel shyt... and that's a shame because this 8-run made damn clear Luke is that dude, especially when not weighed down by super-seriousness all the time.

In short, fukk an Iron Fist. Hit me with that JJ/Luke relationship in something that makes them run into Punisher, give it a tight 12 episodes, throw Finn into some goddamned acting classes and I don't need to see anything else Marvel/Netflix until the next season of Defenders.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Yeah, this season confirmed that Colleen is better than Iron Fist and she's essentially just real good at martial arts. This fukk boy got powers and c00n-loon training and she still holds her own. Them elders need to come down and give her the powers and tell him to fukk off.