Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 eps in. Christ this is slow so far. :picard:

Danny Rand's streak as the wackest, least interesting, most nerfed, most-powerful-but-worst-fighting-on-camera, stoppointingthecameraatthisnikka-ass nikka in the MCU continues I see. :mjcry:

This shyt better pick up. :hhh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
2 eps in. Christ this is slow so far. :picard:

Danny Rand's streak as the wackest, least interesting, most nerfed, most-powerful-but-worst-fighting-on-camera, stoppointingthecameraatthisnikka-ass nikka in the MCU continues I see. :mjcry:

This shyt better pick up. :hhh:

3rd episode...everyone starts going to a different speed when everyone meets up...:ld:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Some of the fighting in this looks so choreographed and fake looking, or is it i just dont buy jessica jones fighting

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
10 mins in and luke already in some p*ssy :blessed:

Who is this old white lady with cancer bossing around the old chinese lasy from daredevil

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Some of the fighting in this looks so choreographed and fake looking, or is it i just dont buy jessica jones fighting

Nah she worse than Danny, but honestly what you expect from the actress tho? There's only so much they can do:yeshrug:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I still don't see what the use for Jessica Jones is. bytch has no combat skills at all. What's good is super strength when you run into a skilled warrior. :mjlol:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shout out to the camera man on episode 7. That episode had all kinds of close ups of Misty's ass and titties :ohlawd:

As for the rest of the episode

Whoever did the editing and directing for that big fight in the garage needs their ass whupped. I could barely tell what was going. I haven't seen that many jump cuts in anything since the last King Arthur movie. The lighting for the entire fight was terrible too. Just as soon as your eyes would focus on something cool it'd immediately cut away.

Also Danny continues to be the dumbest motherfukker on the show with Colleen following closely behind him. I've never seen any live action character fall into and for so many obvious traps.

And Matt's friends are trash. Everybody elses friends are supportive and understands how important shyt is, but you got Karen and Foggy's bytch asses still whiing about basic shyt like the entire fukking city aint about to come down.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_ou3eob8MK11wtb7dro1_500.jpg

:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I still don't see what the use for Jessica Jones is. bytch has no combat skills at all. What's good is super strength when you run into a skilled warrior. :mjlol:

True but that's the point, these low level thugs never see it coming how strong she is...:mjlol: like that dude in the car that got caught slackin and she fukked him up... :mjlol: Pressing his head against the windshield slowly as it started to crack:huhldup:

in the fight scenes the bad guys was getting their licks in...:lolbron: no doubt...