Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
True but that's the point, these low level thugs never see it coming how strong she is...:mjlol: like that dude in the car that got caught slackin and she fukked him up... :mjlol: Pressing his head against the windshield slowly as it started to crack:huhldup:

in the fight scenes the bad guys was getting their licks in...:lolbron: no doubt...
The last fight was better she was actually fukking nikkas up

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I'm 4 eps in. I never watched the Jessica Jones series but I'm watching it after this due to her appearance. When he goes from her touch chick voice to typical white girl voice is :mjlol:

"touch me like that again and I'll punch you so hard you'll see"

"You are the most piece of shyt lawyer I've ever seen and we should stop an appreciate the magnitude of that statement."

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Just finished it
if the goal was redemption for IF then they succeeded as he was basically front and centre. To the actor and writers credit he was much improved here than 3months ago.

Unfortunately as a whole I was thoroughly disappointed, Netflix marvel has been losing a lot of traction in relevance and this was sadly no help. Taking 3 episodes to get going on With 5 to spare should have been a red flag. Overall it just didn't feel epic or like the culmination of something eventful. For starters Sigourney weaver, wtf she was useless, took up screen time for what?waste of money.

Speaking of which the budget per episode that is supposedly meant to be in the 4millions just doesn't show and it really hurt this. So many fight scenes were shot like a Nolan movie clearly to cut costs.

Another egregious error was the use of Luke and JJ, these are 2 popular characters that serve a particular demo as well and they were bit players for the most of it. Krysten Ritter has too good screen presence to be sidelined

Was surprised at the end when they showed DD, thought they were going to pull a BvS:leon:

All in all this was suppose to be the one we had all been waiting for the money shot and to be honest aside from ep6 and 8 it was pretty forgettable. If they never did another defenders would you lose sleep? That's not a good sign. Who is going to be excited about any upcoming series after consecutive mediocre outings
fukk outta here and shut the fukk up forever :stopitslime::comeon:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
fukk outta here and shut the fukk up forever :stopitslime::comeon:

bLS6mHc.png
somebody get roman brady some milk!!!

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At least they improved the Iron Fist fight scenes...

The scenes themselves are better, but there's still a bunch of spots where they hide the characters face because they needed to use a stunt man.

Glad they didn't dumb down Daredevil's fighting skills though. They made it pretty clear that if not for Danny's ability to use Chi Matt would have beaten the breaks off his ass

momma

All Star
Daps
*Spoiler Review*

Finished it, great series, but they're still doing that thing where they stray too far from the meat and potatoes and get bogged down in transitional moments. So much unnecessary shyt in police stations, with Karen and supporting arcs from the solo shows, and some more uninteresting / post-big action sequences

A lot of supporting character interactions and not enough between the team as well. Like really, there's not that much interaction between the team at all besides Cage and Fist which seems deliberate since they're a legendary duo in the comics. The characters are always either off doing their own thing or they're split in 2's or something. JJ and Fist talked to each other like maybe three times, JJ and Cage have too little inferaction for the only 2 people who know each other, and the times when the team members do talk to each other it's mostly expositional or plot moving stuff instead of something to build camaraderie and fondship. The villain was also super interesting but like Cottonmouth they kill her off before she shows her true potential.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
FTESWL is looking for someone to review this Marvel show does anyone want to the review for the site?

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
*Spoiler Review*

Finished it, great series, but they're still doing that thing where they stray too far from the meat and potatoes and get bogged down in transitional moments. So much unnecessary shyt in police stations, with Karen and supporting arcs from the solo shows, and some more uninteresting / post-big action sequences

A lot of supporting character interactions and not enough between the team as well. Like really, there's not that much interaction between the team at all besides Cage and Fist which seems deliberate since they're a legendary duo in the comics. The characters are always either off doing their own thing or they're split in 2's or something. JJ and Fist talked to each other like maybe three times, JJ and Cage have too little inferaction for the only 2 people who know each other, and the times when the team members do talk to each other it's mostly expositional or plot moving stuff instead of something to build camaraderie and fondship. The villain was also super interesting but like Cottonmouth they kill her off before she shows her true potential.
Weaver was interesting but we got all we needed out of her and they split up like twice the whole sereis not to mention the police stuff was originally necessary but it did get redundant when everything was just swept under the rug.