Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
^If u haven't watched it how is it a......,,nvm
Who give's a fukk? :wtf: Why you so worried about what white people think?:camby:
Who says I am worried? :what:just know the character and actor is universally liked by cacs and that comments like that were why his show gets talked about negatively

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Just finished. it was ok, a 3.75/5

I think Danny playing a central role might put people off
Precisely "ok" (which I think is being generous) for what was suppose to be the "avengers" of this marvel Netflix shyt is unacceptable

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think if Steven DeKnight came back and did Iron Fist Season 2 and had a gang of writers worth their shyt and tightened up The fighting, stuntwork choreography and character introspective it might be compelling, there is much work to be done... Iron ifst is a kick ass character but it needs work. Partnering him up with luke cage in a heroes for hire series would be badass...:wow: they had good chemistry between each other... marvel can bill it like a buddy cop movie with two guys who are from different worlds but they have alot of good things in common such as fighting, hip hop music and they love to help people...
:ld: Start from the base work your way up...

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Punisher is probably gonna be the last trek for me into the Marvel universe on Netflix. If that shyt sucks than I'm prolly done with this shyt.
I hear you, I wouldn't go that far tho as I pay for Netflix and still love the genre but this series has completely killed that sort of overarching excitement I once had that each series was building to something of significance. I don't feel defenders was well thought out or planned at all it felt like a continuation of IF except with superfriends

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Just finished it. Dope as expected with Iron Fist and Coleen dragging it down a bit. But I found one part hilarious that I think they forgot to edit out. On episode 6 when Matt and Jessica are running in the building to stop Stick from killing Danny, look at how goofy Jessica runs. I was fukking dying at that shyt :mjlol:
he was the central character though:mindblown: