Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Did I miss it
Was it ever explained how the Hand would sink NY?:patrice:Also, did they take any of that organism liquid before it blew up?

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
giphy.gif

full

Did I miss it
Was it ever explained how the Hand would sink NY?:patrice:Also, did they take any of that organism liquid before it blew up?

They were digging out the substance after Danny broke the wall. It was those stone circle things.

I think they were gonna sink the city with whatever they used to cause the first earthquake.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
giphy.gif

full

They were digging out the substance after Danny broke the wall. It was those stone circle things.

I think they were gonna sink the city with whatever they used to cause the first earthquake.
Yea I remember them cutting up the skeletons but I don't recall them ever explaining how they were doing it:jbhmm:Borrowing one of Malcolm Merlyns undertaking machines I see:pachaha:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
It was decent..
Not great but decent. Still trying to figure out why Sigourney Weaver was in this. She felt like a continuation of Harold and his family. She was sick and dying and facing mortality. The underlying storyline left me with nothing. Which brings me to the hand. Madam Gao will always be a G but them other muthafukkas were straight trash. Thinking back on it, Nobu is a very underrated villian. He was beastly and gave no fukks. I felt no danger when Bakuto, Whitehead or with Murakami. Stick was still a selfish a$$hole.. Kinda wanted him to die more epically because he really deserved it. IF and Colleen just ain't cutting it. I mean I saw a slight improvement with Finn but it's like the whole series was an inside joke on how they knew how bad IF was. Continuously shytting on .. I did like the moments with DD and Jessica and the first couple of episode Luke's acting was stiff but about episode 5, he seemed more comfortable. DD was stupid but at the same time, any real player knows it will always be that one girl you do the most for. Misty was kind of annoying at the end but I think she will be a bright star for IF. Elektra is just bad.. IDC.. That woman.. Sheesh.. I give it a 3.5.. I'm excited for Punisher and JJ season 2 should be lit..

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Nope you didn't miss it. That stopped being a thing they wanted to do. Out of the blue. Sloppy writing
It's bugging me because that's a serious plothole lol. Don't threaten about bringing down an entire island and not say how that could happen. At least mention Hammer (:pacspit::pacspit:) or someone with access to that type of technology.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's bugging me because that's a serious plothole lol. Don't threaten about bringing down an entire island and not say how that could happen. At least mention Hammer (:pacspit::pacspit:) or someone with access to that type of technology.

Yeah definitely stopped caring about their initial plan to go to the next plan:russ:

The writing on these last two shows has been slapdash as hell

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Watching episode 1 now.

Iron Fist is still awful. I've come to the conclusion that Finn Jones is just a bad actor. Dude sucks.

Luke and Claire FINALLY got coffee:blessed:

Jessica Jones still living in that nasty ass decrepit apartment:scust:

Matt Murdock on his "everytime I try to leave something keeps pulling me baccckkkkk":noah: steeze
nah they made the iron fist weaker so he wouldn't be OP. Which is a mistake :yeshrug: