Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Ep5
I think ppl can hold their horses on any daughters of Dragon talk. Unfortunately as I suspected the 2 actresses look years apart and lack chemistry. Simone bissick looks like she's aged 5 years and had a baby since luke cage[/quote]

Daps
can you say black person, instead of just "a black"? You sound like a white troll instead of an actual black person. I've never heard a black person dehumanize themselves.

I'm not "a black" this is a black
Black-and-Mild-Indi.jpg

This is a black person :stopitslime:

see the difference my obviously white friend? And change your avi to someone who's not racist towards black people and i will give you even more benefit of the doubt my obviously white friend.
I think he is a white. That's just how racist cacs pretending to be black say it.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I think he is a white. That's just how racist cacs pretending to be black say it.
Yeah that's why I go through the trouble to cite glaring errors in dialogue with a racial tinge, you ppl obviously can't walk and chew gum at the same time

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Plus Roman Brady seems like an unlikely screen name for "a black" :patrice:

If he is actually black he probably looks like this
mg-O96xI.jpg
Sure because we all know sheriff Clarke speaks out against racisl injustices against blacks right? how is it u ppl are fine with nikka but will raise an eyebrow over a black, again? You clowns are weird as fuk :mindblown:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Sure because we all know sheriff Clarke speaks out against injustices against blacks right? I find it funny how ppl are fine with nikka but will raise an eyebrow over a black. You clowns are weird as fuk
You are the First person to use the N word in this entire thread and it's used in a complaint against black people. What injustice's against black people were you speaking out against again? oh yeah Dip shyt is racist because .... ?