Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Do we really need spoilers tags for a netflix series? All the episodes have released. Anybody worried about it being spoiled can just go watch it first then talk about it online. instead of vice versa. It's not like a movie where you can only see it in theaters until it hits redbox or something. you can see the whole thing on your phone right now. Anybody getting spoiled has only themselves to blame. If you're online, instead hitting a message board hit the netflix first.
It's protocol dammnit have some respect:deadrose:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I thought Jessica told him about Killgrave's powers. Anyway, it doesn't matter anymore after the revelation about Luke's wife in his season basically put her in a bad light.
Oh yeah forgot about that sweet bit of retconning

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm about to start this today. I didn't like the Iron Fist show at all and didn't make it past episode 5, is that going to be a problem for me?
He's tolerable so far :manny:
Just finished this shyt was dope!

The Iron Fist hate is so forced....his show was good and he's good in this too. Its Daredevil that sucks IMO

tumblr_m5h4lrDwAZ1r3zat8_zps7pcgckqf.gif

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Just finished this shyt was dope!

The Iron Fist hate is so forced....his show was good and he's good in this too. Its Daredevil that sucks IMO
You funny, up to ep5 now, never knew the show would practically be iron fist and friends. Now I see why his casting, show and everything was so darn rushed. They weren't really committed to doin Iron fist until they started brainstorming for what the storyline for defenders would revolve around it seems.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
He's tolerable so far :manny:
to be expected now he doesn't have to carry a show and is surrounded by beloved characters. They've also tweaked his character, he's a little more assertive and proactive than he was in IF. I must say so far it all feels like a midcarder getting a main event push he hasn't earned overnight

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
"You know who I am?!"
:dwillhuh:

"Did I say Iron Fist?
:patrice:

Sorry...

I meant to say, Alluminum Fist!
UGH!!
:why:"

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
to be expected now he doesn't have to carry a show and is surrounded by beloved characters. They've also tweaked his character, he's a little more assertive and proactive than he was in IF. I must say so far it all feels like a midcarder getting a main event push he hasn't earned overnight
Yea definitely a welcome personality change plus the other cast members are a big lift. Should've just gave him the Spiderman treatment by introducing him here first but the Hand is involved with his character aa well as DD so they had no choice.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Another episode
another black being labelled fecal matter
:beli:
can you say black person, instead of just "a black"? You sound like a white troll instead of an actual black person. I've never heard a black person dehumanize themselves.

I'm not "a black" this is a black
Black-and-Mild-Indi.jpg

This is a black person :stopitslime:

see the difference my obviously white friend? And change your avi to someone who's not racist towards black people and i will give you even more benefit of the doubt my obviously white friend.