Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Start of ep6
iron fist is showing no injuries didn't siwonde stab him last episode? Who carries a sharp object but punches someone in the ribs with a clenched fist only to hold sharp object to throat as threat? Lol
:dwillhuh:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I don't live in America and I don't care what it means I just know what my ears hear "dip" and "shyt" being aimed at a dude of a dark hue is just a no go zone. Same series different episode and another white is calling a black, poo head is not a coincidence. When you factor iron fists comments and the tradition of a black death which
this series continues won
it's like something subliminal is being told. Lol at talk that I could be trolling, I am guessing that tiny brain must be going into overdrive trying to put me in a box.
So.. a black man being called a shythead is racist... Because shyt reminds you of black peoples complexions? I feel more offended by the premise than the word. Why does shyt and Poo have to have a specific relationship to black people as opposed to anybody else? Brown isn't even a exclusive shyt color. Bird shyt is white breh.
If i call you Bird Brains will you be offended as a white person? Brains are pink like your skin.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I did watch season 2 of Daredevil.
Oh I thought you were speaking chronologically. If you care about Claire's connection to danny/colleen or Danny's to the hand yeah u should probably watch IF. As for JJ u only need to watch the Luke cage episodes but you'd be missing out on arguably the best marvel Netflix show

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
So.. a black man being called a shythead is racist... Because shyt reminds you of black peoples complexions? I feel more offended by the premise than the word. Why does shyt and Poo have to have a specific relationship to black people as opposed to anybody else? Brown isn't even a exclusive shyt color. Bird shyt is white breh.
If i call you Bird Brains will you be offended as a white person? Brains are pink like your skin.
Careful you are sounding like a cac with your dense reasoning and false equivalencys

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Careful you are sounding like a cac with your dense reasoning and false equivalencys
I don't have a problem with white folks. I have problem with racist people pretending to be black. You didn't answer my question though.
Why does shyt and Poo have a relationship with black People more than any other race?

Daps
I don't have a problem with white folks. I have problem with racist people pretending to be black. You didn't answer my question though.
Why does shyt and Poo have a relationship with black People more than any other race?
Cacs are bird shyt which is white and made up of at least 42 different diseases.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Surprised how paint by number and predictable this has been so far up to ep6..It also seems the whole Harold meachum storyline from IF looks even dumber now
we have seen Elektra, bokudo and weaver being resurrected hasn't altered them from who they originally were

Seems like tptb are also doing clean up work on
luke/jessica
so many anvils to say they are done :martin:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Still haven't answered my question Brady. Does my beautiful brown skin remind you of shyt?
20fs40m.jpg
QSpDQ53.jpg