Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
You are the First person to use the N word in this entire thread and it's used in a complaint against black people. What injustice's against black people were you speaking out against again? oh yeah Dip shyt is racist because .... ?
If there was more black representation in the creative process, either the race of the person the insult was directed is changed or they change the insult altogether. It's not difficult, keep up. And as for your opening statement it's endemic to this forum

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If there was more black representation in the creative process, either the race of the person the insult was directed is changed or they change the insult altogether. It's not difficult, keep up. And as for your opening statement it's endemic to this forum
Dip shyt has nothing to do with black people currently or historically. You making this argument for either one of two reasons.
1) trolling to make it seem like black people complain every little petty thing, thereby decreasing our credibility for actual valid complaints.

2) Intentionally trying to create a new wave that makes the term "dipshyt" synonymous with black people for some reason.

If it's reason 1 you are an undercover racist troll that needs to be banned.

If it's reason 2 you need some mental evaluation.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Gonna get my binge on soon :ohlawd:

Who are the villains in this?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Dip shyt has nothing to do with black people currently or historically. You making this argument for either one of two reasons.
1) trolling to make it seem like black people complain every little petty thing, thereby decreasing our credibility for actual valid complaints.

2) Intentionally trying to create a new wave that makes the term "dipshyt" synonymous with black people for some reason.

If it's reason 1 you are an undercover racist troll that needs to be banned.

If it's reason 2 you need some mental evaluation.
I don't live in America and I don't care what it means I just know what my ears hear "dip" and "shyt" being aimed at a dude of a dark hue is just a no go zone. Same series different episode and another white is calling a black, poo head is not a coincidence. When you factor iron fists comments and the tradition of a black death which
this series continues won
it's like something subliminal is being told. Lol at talk that I could be trolling, I am guessing that tiny brain must be going into overdrive trying to put me in a box.