Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:damn: Elektra

Ripley giving the speech of her life to save her seat as the thumb, but damn girl you cut her off short.:picard:

Now it wasn't that much of a surprise that Ripley dead, because they done the same with Cottonmouth, but still. Madame Gao still surviving like a G.:myman:

So Elektra was swerving us like 98 Rock :ehh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Elektra bossing up on the 3 finger crew.

:ufdup: 3Fingers.

Elektra and Misty so sexy :noah:

They really going to make us wait till the last episode to get Frank Castle Da Gawd :beli:

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Do we really need spoilers tags for a netflix series? All the episodes have released. Anybody worried about it being spoiled can just go watch it first then talk about it online. instead of vice versa. It's not like a movie where you can only see it in theaters until it hits redbox or something. you can see the whole thing on your phone right now. Anybody getting spoiled has only themselves to blame. If you're online, instead hitting a message board hit the netflix first.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Do we really need spoilers tags for a netflix series? All the episodes have released. Anybody worried about it being spoiled can just go watch it first then talk about it online. instead of vice versa. It's not like a movie where you can only see it in theaters until it hits redbox or something. you can see the whole thing on your phone right now. Anybody getting spoiled has only themselves to blame. If you're online, instead hitting a message board hit the netflix first.

I'm just being a polite and considerate poster. :hubie:

And on episode 7.

Last edited:

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
I'm about to start this today. I didn't like the Iron Fist show at all and didn't make it past episode 5, is that going to be a problem for me?