Marvel's Spider-Man 2 PS5 Spoiler Discussion Thread

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Spider bot side quest kinda ended lame. Cool that they did the animation like the movie tho.
DLC? Who knows, maybe Miguel shows up like Taskmaster did in 2018. Just random ambushes to keep us on our toes.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Drone missions were worth it.

The most underused, yet dangerous villain bout to get some shine :blessed:

Chameleon gotta be in the DLC
I'm going to assume that sequence of missions was meant to be completed towards end game since completing it before kind of spoils Kraven's obvious failed attempt to take out Spiderman.

Kind of wish they would have pushed back the last mission of that side quest until after he dies in the main story.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Canada
I'm going to assume that sequence of missions was meant to be completed towards end game since completing it before kind of spoils Kraven's obvious failed attempt to take out Spiderman.

Kind of wish they would have pushed back the last mission of that side quest until after he dies in the main story.

Ended up doing all the Hunter bases/Chameleon after I'd already killed Kraven, but yeah that's a strange choice by Insomniac.

There's a little bit of Hunter dialogue acknowledging his death in the base missions which is kind of neat :ehh:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
sooo Ana Kravinoff killed everyone and coming to America?
I took that last call as Kraven having her lined up in the scope while talking to her on the phone. Got her to admit to all her sins and when she admitted to what she did to her mother, Kraven blew her head off.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I took that last call as Kraven having her lined up in the scope while talking to her on the phone. Got her to admit to all her sins and when she admitted to what she did to her mother, Kraven blew her head off.
Yea I wasn’t sure if it was a gun shot or not.

Damn. Whole family crazy af :picard:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
There are still plenty of villains for a 3rd game btw.

Kingpin
Doc Ock
Silvermane
Smythe
Chameleon
Carnage
Green Goblin
Hobgoblin
Hydro man
The Spot
Morbius
Mysterio
Tombstone
Molten man
Task master
Calypso

Prolly some more I’m forgetting.
Don’t wanna see spot unless they’re involving some multiverse fukkery. Would be cool to see ATSV Miles and Insomniac Miles interact even though multiverse shyt is overplayed right now

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Well probably get Miles Morales 2 next with Carnage and/or maybe Chameleon and Ana Kravinoff. It'll probably serve as an origin story/set up for Silk and a display of how Miles is the sole Spider-Man now.

And then Spider-Man 3 will involve Peter coming out of retirement due to Doc Ock sharing Spideys identity with Norman, who becomes Green Goblin by trying out the G Serum via human testing (himself). Well have 3 playable Spider-Man and there will be a plot twist with Miguel showing up and derailing all the fukkery with Goblin and Doc Ock with multiverse stuff.

What's interesting is the "final chapter" stuff Doc Ock was on. There's two stories in the comics based on that title, and one involves resurrecting aunt may :francis:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Well probably get Miles Morales 2 next with Carnage and/or maybe Chameleon and Ana Kravinoff. It'll probably serve as an origin story/set up for Silk and a display of how Miles is the sole Spider-Man now.

And then Spider-Man 3 will involve Peter coming out of retirement due to Doc Ock sharing Spideys identity with Norman, who becomes Green Goblin by trying out the G Serum via human testing (himself). Well have 3 playable Spider-Man and there will be a plot twist with Miguel showing up and derailing all the fukkery with Goblin and Doc Ock with multiverse stuff.

What's interesting is the "final chapter" stuff Doc Ock was on. There's two stories in the comics based on that title, and one involves resurrecting aunt may :francis:
:camby:Man y’all need to chill with that Spider-Verse bs. It’s cool the little Easter egg was cool too. But not every Spider-Man story has to deal with it.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I wonder if this theoretical spider-man dlc would come out before wolverine.

Miles took two years, but that was a stand-alone thing vs city that never sleeps, but the latter was announced before the game came out.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I wonder if this theoretical spider-man dlc would come out before wolverine.

Miles took two years, but that was a stand-alone thing vs city that never sleeps, but the latter was announced before the game came out.
I have a feeling it may be a while before we get more spidey. Seems like this team (spider man 1/2) is is all hands on deck with Wolverine (team miles morales) now and there’s a third team working on something unannounced (rumored to be multiplayer).

Maybe 2025/26 for more spidey? 😭