Marvel's Spider-Man 2 PS5 Spoiler Discussion Thread

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
For DLC I think we get

Carnage/wraith, Calypso/ Kraven family member, Mysterio and or Black Cat.

Carnage and wraith are pretty much locks.

Calypso I’m not sure on only because it wasnt hinted at but she’s usually his main chick. They did hint at other family members being hunters tho.

Mysterio, aside from black cat, were the only villains that really got to “escape”. I guess you could say lizard but he seems cured, for now.

Although, calypso does use the lizard to hunt spider man in the comics so that could be a thing.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Maybe I'm wrong or misheard, but I thought Kraven's family are all dead? Like when you finish the last base and hear the last message, Genke says, "His entire family. All dead!" They all either killed each other or Kraven killed the last one standing.

Yeah boom!

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe I'm wrong or misheard, but I thought Kraven's family are all dead? Like when you finish the last base and hear the last message, Genke says, "His entire family. All dead!" They all either killed each other or Kraven killed the last one standing.

Yeah boom!

Mostly apart from his brother

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Prowler was obviously referring to Black Cat when he mentioned the thief who got the best of him right?
I thought that but I don't know how old anyone is in these games. Aside from Miles who is just out of high school. If Aaron/Prowler is 40, and he was leading the job at say 30, I could see a 20 year old Felicia making the cut. But Felicia, as far as I know, was always rich/well off. Why would she be a criminal before she could drink?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I thought that but I don't know how old anyone is in these games. Aside from Miles who is just out of high school. If Aaron/Prowler is 40, and he was leading the job at say 30, I could see a 20 year old Felicia making the cut. But Felicia, as far as I know, was always rich/well off. Why would she be a criminal before she could drink?
Could’ve been her father, the OG black cat

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I think we definitely get a black cat dlc, just very little screen time for her, also I dont buy her paris story.