Supporter
Daps
Pete is all of us when we saw Miles's suit. Hopefully it grows on me

F9o8raSWcAAdkIl

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I like Miles's suit when you change the color to white. The regular version has waaay too much going on.

Another thing, why is his hair out? That's way too easy for his DNA to get left at a crime scene. I know that certain people in Harlem know who he is after the finale in his game, but still.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I like Miles's suit when you change the color to white. The regular version has waaay too much going on.

Another thing, why is his hair out? That's way too easy for his DNA to get left at a crime scene. I know that certain people in Harlem know who he is after the finale in his game, but still.

Suit is irredeemable. If Insomniac truly listens to their fans they will delete that file in the next patch and let us wear what we want in the finale in new game +

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

Suit is irredeemable. If Insomniac truly listens to their fans they will delete that file in the next patch and let us wear what we want in the finale in new game +
yeah, his hair out is a huge clue to his identity, which goes against the idea of even having a mask

but the adidas shoes on it just look so bad. the thought process that went into making pete's suit and miles's suits were having them based on modern activewear. they just threw that all away when designing Miles's new suit. It's just a bad look.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Are we for sure we are getting DLC this time?

I see with 2018 Spider-Man the DLC was released a month after the initial launch date and each month after up until December.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
You might have accidentally changed accessibility setting as well, there are options for this, check to see and reset it to default

Yeah throughout this mission it goes back to normal, then in combat goes back to this white shyt.

Just reset everything back to default and it's still happening .. hmm

Edit: after a few minutes, it's been back to normal. Guess I had to wait it out

Last edited:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Just beat the game, the story was kinda retarded, gameplay was awesome.

Cons:
Game was too woke(making Black Cat a Dyke when she never been gay prior to last decade, and the homecoming mission)

MJ is OP(she can beat a giant symbiote despite having no powers), the fact that Peter would allow MJ the love of his life to go on suicide missions despite him losing his parents(May and Ben) is unbelievable

Why would Harry, a trust fund kid, suddenly risk his life to help random people at Coney Island? It makes sense why Peter or Miles would do it, but a rich kid isn't going to try :cape: for random people just because "it's the right thing to do"

The game doesn't respect secret identities. Not only does all their friends and loved ones know Miles/Peter identities, but their closed ones will call them by their first names while they're in disguise. :why: Also, both Peter and Miles love talking sweet to their women in public, and them nikkas always have their masks off. It'd be so easy to figure out Spider-Man's identity in this universe. :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Are we for sure we are getting DLC this time?

I see with 2018 Spider-Man the DLC was released a month after the initial launch date and each month after up until December.

I don’t think we are getting traditional DLC, they would have included it in the pre order. I think we MIGHT get a miles morales expansion in a couple of years.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I said it in the last thread. How the fukk is Peter going to pay that mortgage? He's paying $4500 a month, almost $50k a year on the house. The average wage for white men is $55k.

He couldn't pay the rent in his apartment. Now he has to pay property taxes. Pete needs a 6 figure job.

When he was working for Harry/Norman, dude was likely clearing 100k+ easily, dude is a scientist, and works for a son of a billionaire who happens to be his best friend.