Marvel's Spider-Man 2 PS5 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I have a feeling it may be a while before we get more spidey. Seems like this team (spider man 1/2) is is all hands on deck with Wolverine (team miles morales) now and there’s a third team working on something unannounced (rumored to be multiplayer).

Maybe 2025/26 for more spidey? 😭

I don’t think the entire SM1/2 team moved over. Wolverine is pretty far in development, they wouldn’t need that many people on it. Insomniac are just really good about moving people from project to project so they don’t gotta lay people off.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I don’t think the entire SM1/2 team moved over. Wolverine is pretty far in development, they wouldn’t need that many people on it. Insomniac are just really good about moving people from project to project so they don’t gotta lay people off.
Is it? I haven’t really heard much on Wolverine. I just assumed it’s aiming for 2025.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
:camby:Man y’all need to chill with that Spider-Verse bs. It’s cool the little Easter egg was cool too. But not ever Spider-Man story has to deal with it.

They put the stuff in the game for a reason lol.

And it was clearly more than an Easter egg.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I wouldn’t mind a pete spider-verse spinoff, something small like miles morales, in an animated style. but i don’t really want it in the main game. Iits good that the insomniac games are their own thing.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
They put the stuff in the game for a reason lol.

And it was clearly more than an Easter egg.
:yeshrug:I don’t think Insomniac is going to indulge in some multiverse bs. In the 3rd game when they’re been building up. A epic and personal conclusion with Dr.Ock, Peter, and The Green Goblin. That Spider-Verse shyt was a collectible and an Easter egg. For the Spider-Verse movie just like the costumes.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I wouldn’t even mind if the spider-verse is treated like pocket dimensions in R&C. Part of the sidequest you go to and you jump into little animated mini-broken-verse worlds that you have to fix as peter or miles.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I don think the multiverse shyt will play a major part in 3. It will probably be a big side quest type thing.

I think 3 will focus on Green Goblin, Doc Ock coming back, along with Carnage.

Chameleon will be there too.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Fisk will definitely be in the final one, maybe an early villain. Was in MM too and just missing from this game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Fisk will definitely be in the final one, maybe an early villain. Was in MM too and just missing from this game.

Fisk will only be involved in the Daredevil side missions

tumblr_pucw1agRXG1wizmxco1_540.gif

Last edited: