Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
seeing this on the TV, the graphics are very much similar to the teaser trailer that dropped a while back…the difference is the animation in the teaser trailer is smoother but I don’t think that it’s meant to represent gameplay…it is more or less a cutscene…yo this shyt is looking beautiful tho…I’m so fukking ready for this game smh
Night time always looks better as well. People took a 1080p stream and ran with it lol. The other complaint was the black suit, maybe they can improve it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
it’s gonna be so fun using miles’ new gadgets and powers :yes:

truth be told it’s gonna be fun alternating between both spideys…playing both games back-to-back it was interesting noting the difference between their fighting styles/abilities and the way they web-swing…I liked fighting using miles character but it was more fun swinging thru the city with peter’s character

I still don’t like the texture of the symbiote suit tho…anyway I hope they have the regular black/white suit…I’ll probably stay in that the whole game

clean.jpg

Its insomniac, they gonna have every black symbiote costume ever made, probably the one from the japanese live-action show from the 70’s too

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“But its a DLC! :damn:

The next time Spidey is shown they should show just free form gameplay that's not a set piece. I want to see how that character swap works in real time. It seemed weird that a prompt to switch to Miles came up as part of a mission when it seemed obvious that you couldn't continue playing as Parker anyway.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Miles Morales is one the biggest selling PS5-PS4 games. Spider verse movie will do big numbers just like the previous one. He’s a very popular character everywhere

In some regards, you can argue Miles is the Nightwing to Spidey's Batman but with greater surging popularity than Richard ever had as a lead.

Parker will always have his audience but more and more Miles will become a key anchor of the mytho and even a suitable replacement in some cases for the younger/hipster generation.

That is driving some of these neckbeard cacs deeper into their insecurities. How dare this spicy negro become so popular

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
In some regards, you can argue Miles is the Nightwing to Spidey's Batman but with greater surging popularity than Richard ever had as a lead.

Parker will always have his audience but more and more Miles will become a key anchor of the mytho and even a suitable replacement in some cases for the younger/hipster generation.

That is driving some of these neckbeard cacs deeper into their insecurities. How dare this spicy negro become so popular

Its kind of crazy how the MCU took over spider-man and people were like “thank god” but the best spider-man movies have been the Sony animated movies, featuring Miles and now more black centric spider-man characters. Slowly but surely Miles has entrenched himself pretty deep into the mythos now, something that none of the other new younger marvel characters have managed to do.

And it’s hard for people to admit because they spent their entire lives with Peter but we’ve all kind of heard these stories a million times, Miles is feeling like its breathing new life into the franchise.

Batman needs something similar

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Its kind of crazy how the MCU took over spider-man and people were like “thank god” but the best spider-man movies have been the Sony animated movies, featuring Miles and now more black centric spider-man characters. Slowly but surely Miles has entrenched himself pretty deep into the mythos now, something that none of the other new younger marvel characters have managed to do.

And it’s hard for people to admit because they spent their entire lives with Peter but we’ve all kind of heard these stories a million times, Miles is feeling like its breathing new life into the franchise.

Batman needs something similar