Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Its been 5 years since i played the original spider-man did they ever explain why Harry was sick?
no. Mary Jane was doing her stealth mission at norman's condo and found out that Harry said he's leaving the country for business but it turns out he never left NY. he was just being held in an incubator because he's really sick. In the post-credits after the game, it shows that Harry is in the incubator and the symbiote looks to be part of a treatment he's undergoing to stay alive.

idk what his sickness is, i dont think they revealed the name. Mary jane also discovered Norman's green goblin bombs and green goblin mask in his secret lab

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
3ei2s03zi82b1.jpg

PRIME trolling lmao

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

You'll seamlessly switch between both Spider-Men across a variety of story moments in Marvel's Spider-Man 2. We want players to bask in iconic team-ups elevated by our signature set piece moments, and experience the story from the perspective of each Spider-Man.
Between Peter's new Symbiote abilities and Miles' newfound blue bioelectric powers, each Spider-Man has their own unique set of skills that can be upgraded via all-new individual skills tree. Our heroes share technology and train together, too, so we also included a shared Skill Tree that offers parallel upgrades for both.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Basically. Seeing people kneejerk response to saying the game looks like more of the same from a 10 minute gameplay footage of which most of it is a scripted set piece is funny.

At this point we might as well get used to this being the main knee jerk reaction to every game sequel from this point on.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it’s gonna be so fun using miles’ new gadgets and powers :yes:

truth be told it’s gonna be fun alternating between both spideys…playing both games back-to-back it was interesting noting the difference between their fighting styles/abilities and the way they web-swing…I liked fighting using miles character but it was more fun swinging thru the city with peter’s character

I still don’t like the texture of the symbiote suit tho…anyway I hope they have the regular black/white suit…I’ll probably stay in that the whole game

clean.jpg

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
seeing this on the TV, the graphics are very much similar to the teaser trailer that dropped a while back…the difference is the animation in the teaser trailer is smoother but I don’t think that it’s meant to represent gameplay…it is more or less a cutscene…yo this shyt is looking beautiful tho…I’m so fukking ready for this game smh