Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
im excited for this game, but it's crazy we havent seen one bit of gameplay. If it's supposed to release in September without any delay, we should have seen something outside of a snall trailer we saw in 2021.

seeing some gameplay like how the first Spiderman showed the helicopter mission won't kill the hype or ruin anyone's appetite

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
im excited for this game, but it's crazy we havent seen one bit of gameplay. If it's supposed to release in September without any delay, we should have seen something outside of a snall trailer we saw in 2021.

seeing some gameplay like how the first Spiderman showed the helicopter mission won't kill the hype or ruin anyone's appetite

Theres literally an entire showcase next week, breh

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I just want one clip of Venom to see how he moves and if they made it Spider-Man TAS size or ultimate Hulk version. I'm hoping for animated series size a Venom who's powerful as hell but just as quick:damn::damn::damn:If they implement a random event where Venom pulls up on you and you don't even get a spider sende warning during regular free roam:damn::damn:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just want one clip of Venom to see how he moves and if they made it Spider-Man TAS size or ultimate Hulk version. I'm hoping for animated series size a Venom who's powerful as hell but just as quick:damn::damn::damn:If they implement a random event where Venom pulls up on you and you don't even get a spider sende warning during regular free roam:damn::damn:

Yeah, thats what i been saying, Venom needs to be like Mr X in the open world where you are just chilling on a rooftop idle looking at your phone and you get the

giphy.gif

And the haptics start spazzing.

“We’re here :mjlit:

giphy.gif

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yeah, thats what i been saying, Venom needs to be like Mr X in the open world where you are just chilling on a rooftop idle looking at your phone and you get the

giphy.gif

And the haptics start spazzing.

“We’re here :mjlit:

giphy.gif
Nah my boy the symbiote is immune to his spider sense that's why I'm saying up the horror with those encounters. Just swinging randomly meanwhile feeling like:lupe:knowing at any moment you get snuffed out the air:why::damn:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah my boy the symbiote is immune to his spider sense that's why I'm saying up the horror with those encounters. Just swinging randomly meanwhile feeling like:lupe:knowing at any moment you get snuffed out the air:why::damn:

I didn’t know that.

I just think they need to give you a proper warning to counter his ambush, like you get the tingle and sensation and you have the opportunity to dodge or web shot him so you can break off

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I didn’t know that.

I just think they need to give you a proper warning to counter his ambush, like you get the tingle and sensation and you have the opportunity to dodge or web shot him so you can break off
If you ever played the Playstation 1 spider-man game think of a much much much much much bigger budgeted version of random encounters like this:russ::lolbron:. You have no idea where he is until he actually pulls up:lupe: