Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Also hope they have the balls to give Miles braids in this game :flabbynsick:

They had his hair looking absolutely crazy in the original, they changed spider-mans face for the remaster, they should have remastered Miles a shape up as well. They fixed it in part 2, cause i think the actor was like :aicmon:

Now the actor got braids, they should really separate spider-verse miles from insomniac miles, give him a deeper voice and some plaits

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Also hope they have the balls to give Miles braids in this game :flabbynsick:

They had his hair looking absolutely crazy in the original, they changed spider-mans face for the remaster, they should have remastered Miles a shape up as well. They fixed it in part 2, cause i think the actor was like :aicmon:

Now the actor got braids, they should really separate spider-verse miles from insomniac miles, give him a deeper voice and some plaits
This kind of bothered me in Miles game he needs to be more mature sounding in the next one. He's no longer sidekick He's Spider-Man in his own right:ufdup:They better redesign Peter get that diet Tom Holland shyt out of here. MJ better get some hips too:what:MJ one of the baddest in Marvel comics and got her looking :why:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This kind of bothered me in Miles game he needs to be more mature sounding in the next one. He's no longer sidekick He's Spider-Man in his own right:ufdup:They better redesign Peter get that diet Tom Holland shyt out of here. MJ better get some hips too:what:MJ one of the baddest in Marvel comics and got her looking :why:

Hope MJ isn’t a prominent character, period. Useless non-powered people in comic movies/shows/games/cartoons :camby:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

After that Black Cat dlc MJ can :camby:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I didn’t know that.

I just think they need to give you a proper warning to counter his ambush, like you get the tingle and sensation and you have the opportunity to dodge or web shot him so you can break off
Breh, you literally just quoted a post explaining why exactly that should NOT happen, lol. What a fine mess!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Breh, you literally just quoted a post explaining why exactly that should NOT happen, lol. What a fine mess!

Yeah, but i disagree with it. Theres no point in having “tension” with venom hunting you if it’s an automatic L everytime you cross paths with him. What sense does that make

Even in Resident Evil you knew when Mr X was in the room

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, but i disagree with it. Theres no point in having “tension” with venom hunting you if it’s an automatic L everytime you cross paths with him. What sense does that make

Even in Resident Evil you knew when Mr X was in the room
Maybe if Miles is with you or you controlling Miles, he still gets the spider tingle. As I'm unsure if Venom's immunity to the ability is tied to the ability itself after being etched onto Peter Parker or solely Peter's version of the ability due to that.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Why is not having an option to play the story co op a good thing? :gucci:
in my experience it almost always takes away from the single player experience. They will either forgo more story dlc to focus on managing co-op mode like red dead redemption 2,(member when rockstar used to do dlc? lost and the damned?) or they will straight up make single player secondary to co-op and make character progression impossible for single player only playthroughs like the avengers game did. (finishing the game on only unlocking a quarter of your characters abilities is trash, being locked out of missions due to a level requirement you can't reach without co-op grinding is trash)

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
in my experience it almost always takes away from the single player experience. They will either forgo more story dlc to focus on managing co-op mode like red dead redemption 2,(member when rockstar used to do dlc? lost and the damned?) or they will straight up make single player secondary to co-op and make character progression impossible for single player only playthroughs like the avengers game did. (finishing the game on only unlocking a quarter of your characters abilities is trash, being locked out of missions due to a level requirement you can't reach without co-op grinding is trash)
I had no idea that was the case with Avengers and didn’t even know you could play RDR2 story co op :leon:

I can actually understand this reasoning tho :ehh:

That sucks how multi billion dollar companies put squeezing as much money out of gamers as possible over making games as fun as possible because Spider-Man 2 story would be fire with a co op option