Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We all know why you don’t have this level of critique for games outside of playstation threads :mjlol:

Your concern trolling is obvious to everyone but you
I do, y'all just don't care. I recently said in the wild hearts thread that it was incredibly fun the biggest and really only thing holding it back was it's poor performance especially on PC.

No one bats an eye.

I said in the Zelda thread, I expect Zelda to have performance issues when it drops.

No one bats an eye.

I come here and say I hope combat is improved for Spiderman and y'all got pitch forks.

:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I do, y'all just don't care. I recently said in the wild hearts thread that it was incredibly fun the biggest and really only thing holding it back was it's poor performance especially on PC.

No one bats an eye.

I said in the Zelda thread, I expect Zelda to have performance issues when it drops.

im glad you could take time out of concern trolling sony games to drop a sentence or two for some other games.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
It’s Spiderman he’s hand to hand :what:

And he does have gadgets in the game that electric web is flames I love it

nikkas want Spiderman to have Mjolnir and shyt

Imagine Spidey uses his web to grab a criminals gun then stands over him menacingly before putting 2 in his head :lupe:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Imagine Spidey uses his web to grab a criminals gun then stands over him menacingly before putting 2 in his head :lupe:

“10/10 GOTY once again Insomniac reinvents spidey for the better”

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I know a lot of people weren’t originally feeling the white spidey symbol at first but it really stands out compared to the other spider-men (and women) in this movie

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Titan got the 5th most posts in this thread.

:mjlol: Just ignore dude
18 post, well 19 now I guess. Most are going back and forth with yall because I want improved combat.
I'm also a HUGE spiderman fan, he's legit in my top 5 favorite heroes. So I'm going to always check for spiderman games.:manny:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Punisher Warzone 2 updated for today, U
Hulk Ultimate Destruction 2, and Daredevil in the Spideyverse are my wishlist games. A Black Panther or MmonKnight would also be dope. Spawn:mjcry:
Yea all these would be dope

I wish we could get more MUA games too tho

Or at least games similar to it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
About Spider-Man 2's PS5 development:
――PlayStation Studios plans to release Marvel's Spider-Man 2 in 2023. Please tell us your thoughts on this work.

Ryan : I'm sure Marvel's Spider-Man 2 will be a very exciting launch. Because " Marvel's Spider-Man " released on PS4 is the touchstone. The title was a huge success on PS4 and was enjoyed by millions of users.

The sequel, Marvel's Spider-Man 2, is being developed exclusively for PS5, so the developers have made no compromises. We ask them to focus on maximizing the functions of the PS5 and creating the best works. As a result, we've received feedback from game fans that it looks like they'll be able to enjoy really beautiful visuals and a wonderful experience.

-Jim ryan