Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Hell, the "boring" parts of Spider-Man Miles Morales and the orignal one ISN'T the combat scenarios, it's usually the stealth sections as said by most people so idk wtf this guy talking about.
I actually like those stealth missions to be honest :russ:

When I’m perched on some balcony or inside a warehouse I can do the perch take down webbing them Underground/Demons up :ohlawd:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have no clue what the fukk he’s talkin about :pachaha:

He must be just trying to rile up @Gizmo_Duck with the Xbox Sony shyt

That nikka said there’s no “fun factor”

:what: :mjlol:

When I read shyt like that you lose all credibility
If you just started playing spiderman games maybe its great to you :manny:
But I been playing them, and arkham games. Which the new spiderman games are basically a combination of.
It's 2023 can I get something different combat wise?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
But I been playing them, and arkham games. Which the new spiderman games are basically a combination of.
How do you want Spiderman to fight though :what:

I just have no clue what you’re talkin about :hubie:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
for me Spider Man's combat was too easy, and didn't really force you to progress. once you got it down, all the extra suit powers and such were superfluous

it reminds me of RDR2 where you can do stuff to unlock certain guns, but you can easily play through the whole game with the first revolver you get

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NO this looks like garbage, slow mo, dodge, auto web pull, select a power and repeat. :mjlol:
This would be like looking at a super move in Street Fighter V and saying "block, slow mo, super move win repeat :mjlol:"

yoPbGe.gif

OOF, CUTSCENES IN A FIGHTING GAME HOW GARBAGE!!!

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This would be like looking at a super move in Street Fighter V and saying "block, slow mo, super move win repeat :mjlol:"

yoPbGe.gif

OOF, CUTSCENES IN A FIGHTING GAME HOW GARBAGE!!!
compare a fighting game to a action game brehs :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Yeah, go play redfall, its very different.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
compare a fighting game to a action game brehs :francis:
It's the same logic dummy. You said "slow mo" as if the game just slows down for you to to do a move instead of correctly stating that the slow mo is when you do a special move similar to how you do certain moves in fighters or action games that does a "slow mo" effect. That doesn't make the game shallow which is what you're trying to infer.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
for me Spider Man's combat was too easy, and didn't really force you to progress. once you got it down, all the extra suit powers and such were superfluous

it reminds me of RDR2 where you can do stuff to unlock certain guns, but you can easily play through the whole game with the first revolver you get
yup, all i need was punch dodge and web shoot. Everything else was optional and easy, sadly even putting on the hardest difficulty didn't really help.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: I said the same thing about Spidey’s combat. It’s not boring but it’s really mediocre. Especially coming from a character action games background. Where them games rewards you for being creative. But Insomniac would be stupid to change. The combat it works, and a lot of people loves it.