Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
in my experience it almost always takes away from the single player experience. They will either forgo more story dlc to focus on managing co-op mode like red dead redemption 2,(member when rockstar used to do dlc? lost and the damned?) or they will straight up make single player secondary to co-op and make character progression impossible for single player only playthroughs like the avengers game did. (finishing the game on only unlocking a quarter of your characters abilities is trash, being locked out of missions due to a level requirement you can't reach without co-op grinding is trash)
Rd2 isn't co-op what are you talking about? You talking Red dead online?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Co-op, online multiplayer, same detriments to the single player experience.
Nah you're spreading misinformation brotha:ufdup: Co-Op and online multiplayer are TWO different things. Spider-Man 2 could easily be co-op with select missions that could be played OPTIONALLY. How Arkham Knight had you switch between Batman or Nightwing is how they'll most likely approach it if they do any teammup missions.:ufdup:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Nah you're spreading misinformation brotha:ufdup: Co-Op and online multiplayer are TWO different things. Spider-Man 2 could easily be co-op with select missions that could be played OPTIONALLY. How Arkham Knight had you switch between Batman or Nightwing is how they'll most likely approach it if they do any teammup missions.:ufdup:
Yeah but I think he’s saying with Co-op these developers focus everything on that aspect and force you to do that all while neglecting the single player experience

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yeah but I think he’s saying with Co-op these developers focus everything on that aspect and force you to do that all while neglecting the single player experience
All I was saying there is a way to do it and Miles Spider-Man game was practically a precursor to how they could. Rhino rampage in the beginning was practically set up for Co-Op and it would NOT affect plot.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Also, whether you like it or not if you make a game co-op it has to be built around that to make it work from the very beginning which does change the basic gameplay. You can’t have two spider-man zipping around an area, without sacrificing the balancing for single player, or the performance. There’s always a give and take when you include multiplayer in what was originally a single player game.

An additional mode like Tsushima legends would make sense and i wouldn’t be surprised to see it, i think Insomniac is working on a multiplayer thing

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
If they don't show anything today, then I think it's either

A) They're deliberately hiding something (that the fans won't receive well) or
B) The game is getting delayed

Maybe both :francis:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
If they don't show anything today, then I think it's either

A) They're deliberately hiding something (that the fans won't receive well) or
B) The game is getting delayed

Maybe both :francis:
i dont think either of these happen, but i DAMN SURE aint tryna see option B happen