Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Fumblebots stay mad :mjlol:
Game is going to be fire no matter what yall non game having ass nikkas say :wow:

nikkas want spider-man to be an xbox game so bad

spiderman-basketball.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You spend 7 days a week shytting on AAA games and especially Sony’s games and say you only care about Nintendo first party. So how do you always end up in playstation first party game threads ‘critiquing’ games and think we’re supposed to take it in good faith?

You literally do this for every playstation release at this point. You can just like, not play the games and sell your ps5.

Game could be a 95 mc, everyone in the thread playing the game could be like “ :wow::gladbron::ohhh::blessed:

And here you come right on time talking about, “man….if only they :francis::francis::francis:“ “this could be a 10/10, now it feels like a 8.8/10 and i just feel disappointed”

:umad: and you a liar breh breh.

But I'm the bot. Yall play these games, say they are good and refuse anyone to say anything that critiques them at all. Yall legit take it personal, "combat could be better"

Sony stans: :mad::mad::mad::mad: YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING!!!! YOU HATE ALL THINGS PLAYSTATION!!!! YOU ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!!! THESE GAMES ARE PERFECT!! WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW YOU LIKE XBOX AND PLAY NINTENDO GAMES!!!

The ironic thing is you are in mad threads with critiques on games you never played, or plan on playing even before they are released with all kind of negativity. But in any sony exclusive thread you quite as a 🐁

The best part is I just left the Zelda thread not to long ago talking about how the game is probably going to run like trash. But you ray charles to that.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, just you and Meach.

07-B4694-E-09-D6-4993-A54-F-7-D3-D676-CAC38.jpg
So yall the haters :manny:

In the end I'm always right anyway.:manny:

But I'll let the that consensus come to fruition on its own, and then pass back through and then yall can act like it's not a concern for people.:manny:
Hopefully the combat is changed in a significant way even if it's just tags or swapping characters

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Its a video game :stopitslime: My bad I forgot you like your "movie games" :mjlol:
spiderman has been fighting with the same core fighting mechanic since spiderman 2...

So what if it’s a video game, i bought spider-man because i want to play as spider-man not a random amalgamation of action game characters, if you want that go play prototype.

Spider-man since 32 bit era on has been able to accurately be represented with his move sets and personality, from marvel vs capcom, to Ultimate Alliance, Midnight Suns, and Spider-man 2018.

I’ve never once in my life seen spider-man do a E-Honda style speed punch or surf on people on the street :dahell:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

It's impossible to have a conversation about improving a game in these threads.

People immediately get defensive of any suggestions.

Spiderman combat is mad stale, especially if you play action games in general. It's missing that fun factor, it has the cool factor but not so much the fun factor. Also peter and miles as spiderman lack all kind of spiderman personality. The combat is a mix of spiderman 2 and Arkham, and those games are over 10 years old now.

WoS I miss you :sadcam:

This looks garbage man. I dunno wtf you see in that to even say the combat in Spidey was boring or shallow. Like I literally don't even know what point you're making.

How is this even remotely boring or stale or even "not like Spider-man"? Wtf. I think you just have this issue where because the game you want to like isn't on your favorite platform it gets graded in your view lower and therefore you find minute details to nit pick to say the game isn't as good as it can be.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This looks garbage man. I dunno wtf you see in that to even say the combat in Spidey was boring or shallow. Like I literally don't even know what point you're making.

How is this even remotely boring or stale or even "not like Spider-man"? Wtf

I have no clue what the fukk he’s talkin about :pachaha:

He must be just trying to rile up @Gizmo_Duck with the Xbox Sony shyt

That nikka said there’s no “fun factor”

:what: :mjlol:

When I read shyt like that you lose all credibility

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:

It's impossible to have a conversation about improving a game in these threads.

People immediately get defensive of any suggestions.

Spiderman combat is mad stale, especially if you play action games in general. It's missing that fun factor, it has the cool factor but not so much the fun factor. Also peter and miles as spiderman lack all kind of spiderman personality. The combat is a mix of spiderman 2 and Arkham, and those games are over 10 years old now.

WoS I miss you :sadcam:

:banderas:Web of Shadows has the best combat. Of any Spidey game hands down.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have no clue what the fukk he’s talkin about :pachaha:

He must be just trying to rile up @Gizmo_Duck with the Xbox Sony shyt

That nikka said there’s no “fun factor”

:what: :mjlol:

When I read shyt like that you lose all credibilty
Hell, the "boring" parts of Spider-Man Miles Morales and the orignal one ISN'T the combat scenarios, it's usually the stealth sections as said by most people so idk wtf this guy talking about.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

How is this even remotely boring or stale or even "not like Spider-man"? Wtf. I think you just have this issue where because the game you want to like isn't on your favorite platform it gets graded in your view lower and therefore you find minute details to nit pick to say the game isn't as good as it can be.

And mind you this is Insomniacs first swing (yep!) at spider-man, and its already base-level better than everything Activision was doing with it. They could barely sell 3 million copies of their games.

Think web of shadows went triple plastic in the streets. They didn’t know what to do with spider-man, had people calling spider-man video games niche-man. Total flop of a handling of IP

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

NO this looks like garbage, slow mo, dodge, auto web pull, select a power and repeat. :mjlol: