Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really really hope they change up combat. I'm sure they won't since it's trusted and tried and people are familiar with it.

But man it's boring, I shouldn't be playing spiderman and be bored with combat... :mjcry: on top of that spider man is like one of my top 5 favorite heros and characters of all time.

Yet the games bore me to death. They are beautiful and have amazing set pieces but the combat is shallow and superficial feeling.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I really really hope they change up combat. I'm sure they won't since it's trusted and tried and people are familiar with it.

But man it's boring, I shouldn't be playing spiderman and be bored with combat... :mjcry: on top of that spider man is like one of my top 5 favorite heros and characters of all time.

Yet the games bore me to death. They are beautiful and have amazing set pieces but the combat is shallow and superficial feeling.

:unimpressed:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Basically

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

The combat is fine the way it is

What more could they do?

I feel like hardcore gamers are impossible to satisfy

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

It's impossible to have a conversation about improving a game in these threads.

People immediately get defensive of any suggestions.

Spiderman combat is mad stale, especially if you play action games in general. It's missing that fun factor, it has the cool factor but not so much the fun factor. Also peter and miles as spiderman lack all kind of spiderman personality. The combat is a mix of spiderman 2 and Arkham, and those games are over 10 years old now.

WoS I miss you :sadcam:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Spiderman combat is mad stale, especially if you play action games in general. It's missing that fun factor, it has the cool factor but not so much the fun factor. Also peter and miles as spiderman lack all kind of spiderman personality. The combat is a mix of spiderman 2 and Arkham, and those games are over 10 years old now.

You said you really really hope they switch up the combat because it’s boring. The game is wildly successful and a system seller and you come with this shyt like the game is wack..

Because that’s what you sound like like the game is subpar

:mjlol:

Like I said ya’ll hardcore game ass nikkas will complain about EVERYTHING no matter what

Ya’ll nikkas will complain no matter what

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

You spend 7 days a week shytting on AAA games and especially Sony’s games and say you only care about Nintendo first party. So how do you always end up in playstation first party game threads ‘critiquing’ games and think we’re supposed to take it in good faith?

You literally do this for every playstation release at this point. You can just like, not play the games and sell your ps5.

Game could be a 95 mc, everyone in the thread playing the game could be like “ :wow::gladbron::ohhh::blessed:

And here you come right on time talking about, “man….if only they :francis::francis::francis:“ “this could be a 10/10, now it feels like a 8.8/10 and i just feel disappointed”

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area

I enjoyed the Insominac spidey and looking at that clip it has a couple of these moves but WOS definitely aerial combat has cooler moves. I like the speed of WOS too. I think they’ll add stuff to more aerial combat moves.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

this gameplay looks ass lmao