Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

As much as I’d love to see a Naughty Dog Punisher or Ghost rider game, i definitely do not want the entire SIE to turn into a marvel factory.

Just hope EA put proper care into these shyts and stop releasing them broken

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Ghostrider would be interesting and probably more Santa Monica could pull that character off. Ridiculously powerful, a battle between souls with Jonny Blaze and Zarthos fighting for the body, taking on all kinds of creatures from angels, demons, to witches, vamps, all kinds of evil shyt. Ghosteider ability to travel to different dimensions, his chains, shotgun that can shoot hellfire, wielding hell fire as well as regular fire, they could use the story when Luci uses Ghostrider to break out of hell into our realm. Then after Rider pulls up on him destroys his body putting his soul into 66 pieces all over possessing people :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ghostrider would be interesting and probably more Santa Monica

Or….:patrice:

8-D7-CD3-B9-D02-B-4-D3-C-80-E9-F2688-EC8174-C.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

As much as I’d love to see a Naughty Dog Punisher or Ghost rider game, i definitely do not want the entire SIE to turn into a marvel factory.

Just hope EA put proper care into these shyts and stop releasing them broken

Yeah fukk all dat.

A Druckman Punisher is needed!!!

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Punisher Warzone 2 updated for today, U
Hulk Ultimate Destruction 2, and Daredevil in the Spideyverse are my wishlist games. A Black Panther or MmonKnight would also be dope. Spawn:mjcry:
Yes to all of this its time to branch out to the other heavy hitters of Marvel. Imagine a re-imagined X-men Legends. :wow:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Random, but I’d love an @Ironman game, I’m sure somebody was making one, whoever it is I hope it gets the same love these insomniac games get..Tony Stark the Goat

Also reminding me Neil Druckman Wanted to make a punisher Game…a punisher game with the same graphics, combat, gore and overall budget of TLOU where the protagonist is also a hand to hand and weapons expert is on my game wish list

shyt if ND don’t make that then I’d trust insomniac with it since Wilverine is supposed to be gory/mature

Iron_Man_video_game_cover_art.jpg

Iron_Man_2_video_game_cover_art.png

:ufdup:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Random, but I’d love an @Ironman game, I’m sure somebody was making one, whoever it is I hope it gets the same love these insomniac games get..Tony Stark the Goat

Also reminding me Neil Druckman Wanted to make a punisher Game…a punisher game with the same graphics, combat, gore and overall budget of TLOU where the protagonist is also a hand to hand and weapons expert is on my game wish list

shyt if ND don’t make that then I’d trust insomniac with it since Wilverine is supposed to be gory/mature
My thoughts exactly

I need a top flight Iron Man game

EA is making one but I wish it was Insomniac:mjcry: