Reppin
NULL

spiderman-in-t-pose.gif

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Random, but I’d love an @Ironman game, I’m sure somebody was making one, whoever it is I hope it gets the same love these insomniac games get..Tony Stark the Goat

Also reminding me Neil Druckman Wanted to make a punisher Game…a punisher game with the same graphics, combat, gore and overall budget of TLOU where the protagonist is also a hand to hand and weapons expert is on my game wish list

shyt if ND don’t make that then I’d trust insomniac with it since Wilverine is supposed to be gory/mature

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Random, but I’d love an @Ironman game, I’m sure somebody was making one, whoever it is I hope it gets the same love these insomniac games get..Tony Stark the Goat

Also reminding me Neil Druckman Wanted to make a punisher Game…a punisher game with the same graphics, combat, gore and overall budget of TLOU where the protagonist is also a hand to hand and weapons expert is on my game wish list

shyt if ND don’t make that then I’d trust insomniac with it since Wilverine is supposed to be gory/mature
Punisher Warzone 2 updated for today, U
Hulk Ultimate Destruction 2, and Daredevil in the Spideyverse are my wishlist games. A Black Panther or MmonKnight would also be dope. Spawn:mjcry: