Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I just want them to overhaul the combat, or make it more engaging. That's really all I need.
If they do that I'll be super happy.
They should make it like MvCi with the tag in and out between like venom or peter and assist calling.

:wow:

Don’t worry Boss:mjgrin:

That overhaul coming once @Gizmo_Duck and Sony agree to our demands and make this game and future games multiplat:skip:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they gonna use the same map for this game? same map with additional boroughs? redesign the whole map?

that’s my guess but idk…I can’t see a spider-man game taking place anywhere else outside of NYC tho…but I’m leaning toward the same or extremely similar map with access to brooklyn and queens at the very least

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
that’s my guess but idk…I can’t see a spider-man game taking place anywhere else outside of NYC tho…but I’m leaning toward the same or extremely similar map with access to brooklyn and queens at the very least
it's kind of a dilemma, especially when they've already done stuff like having you take pictures of all the landmarks. it's gonna be a challenge to make the same map feel 'new'

I was tryin to think of any other sequel that takes place in the same location as the first game

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's kind of a dilemma, especially when they've already done stuff like having you take pictures of all the landmarks. it's gonna be a challenge to make the same map feel 'new'

I was tryin to think of any other sequel that takes place in the same location as the first game

ya I’m really just guessing based on the bridges they had in the game…but if they do it real well and make the other boroughs as “large” as manhattan then I think they can pull it off…it would actually be cool if there’s a couple manhattan missions and you get to swing by shyt you seen in the first game…I can’t even begin to guess what side missions they’re gonna use to get you to travel around the city/boroughs if they are going in that direction

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They might do some kind of destroyed or "envenomed" symbiote infested city like web of shadows.

Or if it's multiversal then they can go crazy with spider man or just have kraven bring spiderman to the jungle on some Farcry stuff.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

If Yakuza series can do it for 6 games, then Spiderman can do it.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I just want them to overhaul the combat, or make it more engaging. That's really all I need.
If they do that I'll be super happy.
They should make it like MvCi with the tag in and out between like venom or peter and assist calling.

:wow:
I’d rather it be like MUA with both characters on screen at the same time and you can switch between the 2 while the AI controlled one is whooping ass too :wow:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Weather effects can help the city feel fresh.
True, I also think more diverse activities could help it feel new.

It's understandable but the interactions but you had with it were pretty barebone in the two first games. You couldn't really interact with the civilians for example except in very specific contexts. Or even if you found a basketball court somewhere you couldn't do anything on it.

Imo even if they take the same exact map but manage to make it feel alive it'll feel fresh.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
True, I also think more diverse activities could help it feel new.

It's understandable but the interactions but you had with it were pretty barebone in the two first games. You couldn't really interact with the civilians for example except in very specific contexts. Or even if you found a basketball court somewhere you couldn't do anything on it.

Imo even if they take the same exact map but manage to make it feel alive it'll feel fresh.

I’m not really sure ho you can make spider-man more like RDR or Yakuza

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I’m not really sure ho you can make spider-man more like RDR or Yakuza
You got a lot of potential minigames/side content that could fit the Spidey lore:
  • Pizza delivery
  • Streetball (Miles)
  • Photography (Peter)
  • Graffity (Miles)
  • Tech-related shyt since they keep on building robots
  • Web stunts and tricks on famous landmarks (could make a whole competition between Peter and Miles out of it, try to pull specific tricky stunts in particular places)
And overall just more place for interaction with the citizens whether in secondary quests or rescuing them from a crime

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You got a lot of potential minigames/side content that could fit the Spidey lore:
  • Pizza delivery
  • Streetball (Miles)
  • Photography (Peter)
  • Graffity (Miles)
  • Tech-related shyt since they keep on building robots
  • Web stunts and tricks on famous landmarks (could make a whole competition between Peter and Miles out of it, try to pull specific tricky stunts in particular places)
And overall just more place for interaction with the citizens whether in secondary quests or rescuing them from a crime

Those things can be cool if you can use your spider-man powers to your advantage. I don’t want to play walking sections or mini-games as miles and peter as just normal people.

Tailor the sandbox around being a super hero, what would you do if you were spider-man or had his powers?