Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Speaking during a live stream session on Insomniac Games' official Twitch channel, lead engine programmer Elan Ruskin revealed that the studio's next game, likely Marvel's Spider-Man 2 and possibly even Wolverine, will feature some "very cool" dialogue technology.

As for what this new dialogue technology does is unknown for now. It's likely that the studio will show it off during the rumored pre-E3 2023 PlayStation showcase alongside other first-party projects that are in development. According to Jeff Grubb, who is known for his connections in the game industry, Sony is saving its "good stuff" for the PlayStation Showcase that, according to him, is set to happen sometime before E3 2023.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So potential September release and no gameplay yet :jbhmm:

I need y'all to keep the same energy y'all have for other games.

Anyway I don't think we go past April without more footage

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

I would love to see Green Goblin but I think they could tell a much better story if they keep Norman in the background.

This is just my own theory but I suspect Harry will die at the end of the game and Norman will blame Peter for his death. Then the whole third game can be dedicated to him trying to get his revenge.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just want them to overhaul the combat, or make it more engaging. That's really all I need.
If they do that I'll be super happy.
They should make it like MvCi with the tag in and out between like venom or peter and assist calling.

:wow: