Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Gonna need to stay of Youtube and Twitter for the whole week before release too. The GOW spoiler thumbnails were crazy.

Its not like we don’t know the story by now lol

Harry got the symbiote, he loses it, finds peter, miles gotta fight peter and ring the bell tower to rid him of it, then it finds Eddie and adopts the physicality and move set from peter, venom is born, and now miles and peter gotta fight him, while kraven and his hunters are also tracking them down destroying the city.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Its not like we don’t know the story by now lol

Harry got the symbiote, he loses it, finds peter, miles gotta fight peter and ring the bell tower to rid him of it, then it finds Eddie and adopts the physicality and move set from peter, venom is born, and now miles and peter gotta fight him, while kraven and his hunters are also tracking them down destroying the city.

Nah he's right,

Knowing the history don't mean shyt for how this might end. You lying if you predicted Aunt May dying and Harry getting the symbiote in the 1st game

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah he's right,

Knowing the history don't mean shyt for how this might end. You lying if you predicted Aunt May dying and Harry getting the symbiote in the 1st game

I’m hoping they subvert my expectations, because while i am excited for venom I’ve seen the symbiote story done so many times now. I do hope they got a few twists up their sleeve again.

Also, why i don’t really mind harry being venom in this game.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Will put on my Daily Bugle hat again and take top tier clichés :ohlawd:

Would be crazy if they included some kind of in-game video editor or free camera.

Don't really care about how Miles and Peter will play together, what I'd really like is good stealth mechanics. That's the one aspect of gameplay that was weaker than the others
The MJ shyt was outright bad. I can’t remember MM’s well enough, but I felt like it was better, but still not up to par yet.