Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Hope its like God of War where peter and miles are together most the time and you can command either one to do special moves, takedowns, or team up attacks.

So you can tell miles to do a venom blast to stun enemies while peter can do a chain kick ability to them only after they’re all stunned
Yeah, certain missions. Too much of it would break immersion in my opinion.
I see now why they broke Miles off to another game. I'm thinking from a control and skill building perspective it would be confusing to regularly switch.
Both have their own move sets. Its going to be a big game for sure, I'm glad it looks they're taking their time on it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
so is it coming in SPRING 2023 like the title of that video says, or is it FALL 2023?

According to the reddit thread, the ad is from australian TV, the check classification and the NBL logos are from Australia and the ESPN 2 channel is available there. If thats confirmed Spring 2023 would be Fall there.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i think this also confirms my theory that miles and peter won’t be split up like GTAV but they will be controlled simultaneously like TLOU or GOW

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
i think this also confirms my theory that miles and peter won’t be split up like GTAV but they will be controlled simultaneously like TLOU or GOW
I very much doubt that. I think there will be ton of missions where they work together but to have them following each other in an open world setting would be weird.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Will put on my Daily Bugle hat again and take top tier clichés :ohlawd:

Would be crazy if they included some kind of in-game video editor or free camera.

Don't really care about how Miles and Peter will play together, what I'd really like is good stealth mechanics. That's the one aspect of gameplay that was weaker than the others