Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So someone found a way to free roam and do crimes as you know who. It looks awesome. And it doesn’t corrupt your save this time.

it’s a shame his move set and traversal is too limited. Like he can’t climb walls or move very fast to make it worth it but they have a good template if they do a solo game, imagine if they did a solo symbiote game and set it in a new location like San Fran?

They could just borrow assets from Guerrilla and Suckerpunch

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
F_9oU6ZXQAAFloA

F_9oVGkWUAAi0Rj

F_9oVRrWgAASufT

F_9oVdjW4AEx8oJ

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps

Bruh I been saying this shyt for a while. Give miles an NYC accent!

PS5 Miles is a square. And it's a shame after watching the 2 Spider Verse movies. Jeter was much better in SM2 than he was in the previous games where Miles comes off very anxious, antsy, eager to please, and not self-assured at all. I found his voice acting really annoying. I think they definitely took a few cues from Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse. Nobody is going to top Shameik Moore's portrayal though. Instead of the "that's cheating!" with the guns, PS5 Miles gives us: "weapon, schmepen!"

With PS5 Miles, you can clearly tell that his character's written by a white person / white people. You don't need to to know all the New York slang or write him in a way that you think a black kid should talk. But there should be an actual black person overseeing the voice recording. You can be black and deliver lines from a cac how they're written and still have them sound like a black dude is talking.

Listen to how Miles annunciates certain words. The word "could've" is pronounced "could uv" when he should say "coulda." We know that "coulda" is wrong and "could've" is right but not when you're speaking. It's completely unnatural to talk that way like you're reading, text in a novel.

Before chasing a Kraven drone, he says "Ganke was right...Let's see what we're workin with." Perfect annunciation. Perfect diction. "Working" does become "workin" tho, which good. I would've had him read it as: "Ganke was right (that's fine) ... Let's see what we workin wit." It flows so much better phonetically despite being only a small change. And with Nadji's voice and that reading, there would be no mistaking that he's a brother and not some Carlton-eaque square.

I'd have that Miles dialogue cleaned up in a minute if I was in the recording studio. Wether delivering the lines or coaching Jeter. I'd go so far as to write all of his lines phonetically so he couldn't fukk it up and be there in case he did.

Sorry for the long post but I have a degree in English so these lil (Miles would say little) things bother me. And don't get me started on the dad-level fit they got him rocking with the thermal under the unbuttoned button-up. Word to @humminbird. :mjlol:

He's basically a cac in all but complexion, hairstyle and voice actor. :francis:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
PS5 Miles is a square. And it's a shame after watching the 2 Spider Verse movies. Jeter was much better in SM2 than he was in the previous games where Miles comes off very anxious, antsy, eager to please, and not self-assured at all. I found his voice acting really annoying. I think they definitely took a few cues from Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse. Nobody is going to top Shameik Moore's portrayal though. Instead of the "that's cheating!" with the guns, PS5 Miles gives us: "weapon, schmepen!"

With PS5 Miles, you can clearly tell that his character's written by a white person / white people. You don't need to to know all the New York slang or write him in a way that you think a black kid should talk. But there should be an actual black person overseeing the voice recording. You can be black and deliver lines from a cac how they're written and still have them sound like a black dude is talking.

Listen to how Miles annunciates certain words. The word "could've" is pronounced "could uv" when he should say "coulda." We know that "coulda" is wrong and "could've" is right but not when you're speaking. It's completely unnatural to talk that way like you're reading, text in a novel.

Before chasing a Kraven drone, he says "Ganke was right...Let's see what we're workin with." Perfect annunciation. Perfect diction. "Working" does become "workin" tho, which good. I would've had him read it as: "Ganke was right (that's fine) ... Let's see what we workin wit." It flows so much better phonetically despite being only a small change. And with Nadji's voice and that reading, there would be no mistaking that he's a brother and not some Carlton-eaque square.

I'd have that Miles dialogue cleaned up in a minute if I was in the recording studio. Wether delivering the lines or coaching Jeter. I'd go so far as to write all of his lines phonetically so he couldn't fukk it up and be there in case he did.

Sorry for the long but I have a degree in English so these lil (Miles would say little) things bother me. And don't get me started on the dad-level fit they got him rocking with the thermal under the unbuttoned button-up. Word to @humminbird. :mjlol:

He's basically a cac in all but complexion, hairstyle and voice actor. :francis:

He’s Puerto Rican thats how they dress, except he not wearing an avirex jacket with a Puerto Rican flag on it

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All I’ll say is multi part fights is the dumbest shyt

I beat someone and the game is like “nah fight him again”

I beat this nikka again and it’s like “ok he’s serious now, fight him again”

Beat his ass again and the games like “aight one more time…”

:martin:

Man stop