Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm definitely at the point where I feel like this is better than the first, I'm enjoying most missions, although I'd still like more boss fights.

This black suit is dope. I'm at the point where Pete is starting to act like an a$$hole and we're looking for Conners. I wonder if Harry is going to end up becoming Venom in this, or if they'll go in the more traditional direction and have him be a some version of Green Goblin.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I'm definitely at the point where I feel like this is better than the first, I'm enjoying most missions, although I'd still like more boss fights.

This black suit is dope. I'm at the point where Pete is starting to act like an a$$hole and we're looking for Conners. I wonder if Harry is going to end up becoming Venom in this, or if they'll go in the more traditional direction and have him be a some version of Green Goblin.
Oh, boss fights coming, Chief

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Are the buildings in the game the same replicas of the real New York?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Are the buildings in the game the same replicas of the real New York?

No, it’s fantasy new York. Some neighborhoods are similar but a lot of stuff is taken out or put somewhere else.

The vibe of downtown manhattan is relatively similar, same with brooklyn but not every neighborhood is intact. Its not to scale

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How long does the 1st one take to beat?

It really depends on how much time you spend doing sidequests.

If you were to do story missions and ignore everything else, you could probably beat the main game in like 15 hours, but I wouldn't recommend playing like that. It's a good game that's worth taking the time to enjoy. Realistically you'll probably spend 30+ hours on it.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Lizard boss fight was fun.

Gotta say though, I really do HATE these missions where you have to use your "Web Wings" to chase birds or whatever. Maybe it's just me but these controls for the Web Wings are terrible, trying to turn on a dime is a struggle.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Lizard boss fight was fun.

Gotta say though, I really do HATE these missions where you have to use your "Web Wings" to chase birds or whatever. Maybe it's just me but these controls for the Web Wings are terrible, trying to turn on a dime is a struggle.
That is just the side activity but has a good payoff in the end. I am glad it was only limited to 7 times

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem

I'm at the same point of the game. Getting distracted by hunter bases and gay ass Vijay :dame:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

This shyt slaps :dj2:

the soundtrack for this game is disappointing in that it doesnt include 2 of the best tracks in the game:

1. the track that plays when peter is free roaming in the black suit (after the "new threads" mission)
2. the track that plays when peter is fighting hunters in the EMF Building. It's the same track that plays when Pete and Harry are trying to free Tombstone and beating up hunters

I listened to the whole soundtrack and was disappointed they weren't included

i've been looking for both of those tracks and can't find them.