F_bVMiBWYAAAvPa

F_bVMvNXEAAt58U

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally finished this yesterday and wow what a game :wow:

Definitely better than the the first game from the combat to traversing through the city this shyt was flames from start to finish. I can’t wait for the dlc I have a few thoughts on what it’ll be but I won’t spoil anything

BLASSIC!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Finally finished this yesterday and wow what a game :wow:

Definitely better than the the first game from the combat to traversing through the city this shyt was flames from start to finish. I can’t wait for the dlc I have a few thoughts on what it’ll be but I won’t spoil anything

BLASSIC!

Head on over the spoilers thread, lets hear it :popcorn:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How to yall feel about this redesign of Mile's Suit

anything is better than that monstrosity in the endgame. they basically ignored everything they got right about the redesign they did for spider-man's OG costume and threw it out the window.

imo they should've just used his second suit from the comics. or created an updated version of miles' original, similar to what this youtuber did.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
anything is better than that monstrosity in the endgame. they basically ignored everything they got right about the redesign they did for spider-man's OG costume and threw it out the window.

imo they should've just used his second suit from the comics. or created an updated version of miles' original, similar to what this youtuber did.
Personally, I hate Mile's second suit from the comics with a passion. The end game suit should have just been a remix of his og suit.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally, I hate Mile's second suit from the comics with a passion. The end game suit should have just been a remix of his og suit.

i didnt like it at first. but i appreciate that they tried to do something that felt authentic to a teenager from brooklyn, as opposed to a white teenager from queens.

that said, how much i like it definitely depends on the artist drawing it. grew to love it early on, hated it right before they went back to the OG in the comics. LOVE it in-game. it works when you see miles in action, imo.

100% agree that they should've remixed the original though. that worked so well with pete's, and what they landed on instead is horrid. no kid in harlem would be caught dead in that bullshyt. every black blogger i saw doing a let's play (accurately) called out the fact that there is no way in hell you'd wear white sneakers with a costume.