Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Finished up the main story

Easily clears both prior games and now I want Spiderman 3 immediately. I don't care about how faithful the game was to the comic books...what I care about is a good story with interesting characters and great pacing. This had all that. Love the additions to both Pete & Miles' gameplay. The traversal made fast travel a non-factor for me, and they did a great job making such a large map feel alive...R* type shyt.

MJ missions were fun even if you had to stretch your belief a bit :russ:. Overall can't really find any thing to complain about. 5/5 game for me.

Only need 6 more trophies for the plat but one is the take down enemies from the web zip line.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Not getting the hate for Miles endgame suit at all. Suit and sneakers are both dope :dwillhuh:
Displaying tony.PNG

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That doesn't mean the game is good. Just means it's easy, quick or a mix of both.

There are plenty of easy and/or short games that don’t have high completion rates, much less 100% clear rates

People only feel compelled to finish games or fully do everything when they are enjoying it

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Finished up the main story

Easily clears both prior games and now I want Spiderman 3 immediately. I don't care about how faithful the game was to the comic books...what I care about is a good story with interesting characters and great pacing. This had all that. Love the additions to both Pete & Miles' gameplay. The traversal made fast travel a non-factor for me, and they did a great job making such a large map feel alive...R* type shyt.

MJ missions were fun even if you had to stretch your belief a bit :russ:. Overall can't really find any thing to complain about. 5/5 game for me.

Only need 6 more trophies for the plat but one is the take down enemies from the web zip line.
That was the only one I had left but it's easy. Use Miles, swing around until you catch the Pyros fighting symbiotes, turn invincible and you can catch 2 or 3 pyris before the symbiotes murk them. Rinse and repeat.