Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
Just beat the game.

The story was very good to me and the villains flowed well. Can’t wait to see what they do next game.

Only complaint was the parry shyt, I have to dodge certain attacks, but can’t parry right after that because you have to be on the ground to parry and dodging leaves you in the air.

They need to work on the parrying mechanics, but other than that, the game was very solid.

I seen Green Goblin a mile away. I knew that it would end up with him being mad at Spider-Man because of Harry, plus he’s wearing Green like a muthafukka.

Really can’t wait to see how they add more villains in next game.
Once I saw you could jump instead of parry, I never bothered with that trash mechanic again. I do like how they toss in those types of attacks though. Played on hard, and the final fight was fairly challenging.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Once I saw you could jump instead of parry, I never bothered with that trash mechanic again. I do like how they toss in those types of attacks though. Played on hard, and the final fight was fairly challenging.
I rarely used jumping when fighting, so I forgot about it.

They need to make parrying smoother to go into, it would make the game easier, but the way they did it in this game is bad.

I do agree it does make the game a lot more fun, but at the same time it’s the worst thing about the game because they didn’t do it right.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I rarely used jumping when fighting, so I forgot about it.

They need to make parrying smoother to go into, it would make the game easier, but the way they did it in this game is bad.

I do agree it does make the game a lot more fun, but at the same time it’s the worst thing about the game because they didn’t do it right.
they need to add in a skill that blows back surrounding enemies when you do a successful parry or something like that. because you can parry and then try to follow up with a melee attack and another enemy can attack you

theres very little reason to use the parry outside of boss battles. during random crimes around the city i find it better to just dodge or jump because of the volume of enemies in one encounter