Reppin
Duckburg, NY
“not my spider-man” :blessed:

F-N7LixXsAAqKYW

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
This mini-boss is annoying. What i found out is if you get him in the air, you can infinitely juggle this guy in the air as long as you dont go too high. If you do go too high, it will trigger a counter from him and he'll go back to the ground.

So you need to use an ability that will send him in the air --> 2. air slide under and press square to bounce him off the ground --> 3. swing kick him then press triangle --> back to step 2

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Holy shyt at 200+ hits, but I was a lil annoyed that you never used your bonus gadgets.
it sucks bc i would've hit 300+ but the combo count reset at the start of the 3rd wave

but yeah, i need to use my gadgets more, i'm just not used to using them a ton yet

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Dope dope game. But is anyone else puzzled by how powerful they've made Venom recently? I'm used to him being just slightly bigger and stronger than Spider-Man, but the Venom movies made him out to be bigger, faster and stronger than Hulk. And then this game has him on god-tier. I was thinking to myself throughout the game "Where are the Avengers??? :damn:"

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I beat the game and have some side missions and stuff left to do to 100% the game but I found it odd that there's no "challenge room/arena" type mode in this. This game should've had something similar to how Arkham City had one. I used to love playing one with a repeated amount of thugs getting they shyt caved in by Batman or Catwoman. One with increasingly difficult array of enemies with maybe special nerfs/buffs would be a dope mode.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Dope dope game. But is anyone else puzzled by how powerful they've made Venom recently? I'm used to him being just slightly bigger and stronger than Spider-Man, but the Venom movies made him out to be bigger, faster and stronger than Hulk. And then this game has him on god-tier. I was thinking to myself throughout the game "Where are the Avengers??? :damn:"
There was a recent comic event
I didn't read it, but I think it was revealed that all the symbiotes were created by an ancient god
And Venom got some kind of powerup

Daps
Got the platinum done yesterday. Time to add it to my list of games I won't touch again. Not because it wasn't fantastic, but because there's nothing left to do. Until DLC comes out at least

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
just turned it on (auto)…thanks :yes:

*edit*

had to turn it off…something about a higher FPS (whether it’s fidelity/40 or performance/60) gives it a weird look (soap opera effect I think it’s called)
Sorry to bring this up.... But you're not used to playing on higher frames... I find the same problem myself. I love the look and visual of high fidelity games. As someone in here once said, "I didn't pay for a PS5 so I can play in 1080p"

But the fluidity of performance mode is CRAZY... It's almost TOO smooth. But unlike TV where you get the soap opera effect because they are pushing fake frames.... The gaming world is actually pushing out the real framerate and the effect is actually just what the game should look like...

Maybe in a few gens when we get 4k/120 for everything, we won't have to choose. But for now, it's a damn toss up. I play this in fidelity but a game like Horizon, it's performance cause I need those damn robots move too fast