Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I skip all puzzles …. Them shyts are annoying
Puzzles ain’t bad at all to me. The puzzles in Ratchet and Clank were a lot tougher and I played those. But it is good to have the skip feature if you don’t wanna keep doing them

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Cmon man with these two stage fights nobody got time for all that shyt man!

How many fukkin times do I have to beat Li and Kraven????

The fukk??

I beat this dude and we get another cut scene then I got to beat him again cmon man
There are dots under the boss life bar that show how many phases they have

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Cmon man with these two stage fights nobody got time for all that shyt man!

How many fukkin times do I have to beat Li and Kraven????

The fukk??

I beat this dude and we get another cut scene then I got to beat him again cmon man
That's how big bosses should be, can't wait to see you get upset about the final fight:mjlit:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Scream fight legit knocked at least a half point off for me. How many parts does this bytch need :what: can’t even listen to this dumb ass conversation because this mf is jumping all around this small ass map, and cutting off my combos going out of bounds. Just put this shyt in a cutscene goddamn :why: or at least don’t put a fukking jumping ass Spider-Man fight in this small ass quarters? And then they really thought they had one cuz they just keep repeating the fight with half a mixup :stopitslime:

I was really completely vibing up until this shyt man :snoop:

Last edited:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
It's too many

Once is enough I don't wanna fight these nikkas 2 and 3 times :childplease:

It's something they took from God of War and Assassin's Creed games. Make the bosses more difficult to encourage - almost make mandatory - the need to explore the side content, to level up effectively to be prepared for boss battles. Otherwise you'd melt a one-and-done boss' health bar in 5-8 move sequences with the right timing.