F9o48Z8W8AAx6Ih
F9o48t8W0AA-vAe
F9o4_G2WIAAF2QT
F9o4_cfW8AAj7YD
F9o4_70WAAAwrqm

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
Just a heads up - I ran into a bug where I couldn't advance the story. In the mission New Threads you have to enter a passcode and you use the D-pad to mode to different sections to enter it. As soon as I would press left or right on the passcode to scroll to other section it would soft lock. Only thing I could do was abandon mission. Tried multiple times, multiple save files from different hours, tried to play wide missions and come back, and every time it would lock up on me.

To get it to finally work I realized it was because I had shortcuts tied to the D-Pad. Once I disabled them for this mission I was able to scroll using the D-Pad and complete the mission.

I just wanted to save someone else from the frustration thinking hours and hours were wasted.

For being a top flight Sony title, I have ran into more bugs than I would like. From the one above, to getting stuck in ceilings/walls, enemies disappearing but still showing red dot on the map. Makes me wonder if they rushed it a bit? Either way, I’m loving it and definitely my favorite of the series so far. I am 80% done with main story. I can’t wait to see how they wrap it up.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Rocking the Black Suit and the White Smoke and Mirrors Suit.

:wow: :wow:

I’m only partially half way through the game and I’m surprised Venom ain’t come through yet.

I’ve been doing most of the side quests stuff too.

Speaking of side quests, I’m not feeling the unidentified objects one, thank God the reward aren’t for Hero Parts.

:mjlol: :mjlol:
Same still waiting for Venom