Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I'm three trophies away from plat and I don't know if I even want to do it. The three trophies I have left are glide from Financial District to Astoria, do 30 air tricks without touching the ground & takedown 25 enemies in stealth from the webline.

I don't even know how to do the 25 enemies in stealth from the webline since I took care of all the Hunters :patrice:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I'm three trophies away from plat and I don't know if I even want to do it. The three trophies I have left are glide from Financial District to Astoria, do 30 air tricks without touching the ground & takedown 25 enemies in stealth from the webline.

I don't even know how to do the 25 enemies in stealth from the webline since I took care of all the Hunters :patrice:
Can you load up a manual save? That’s what I did. As long as you do it 25 times you can get the trophy. It doesn’t reset if you start a new game

My biggest gripe with the game is the lack of replayability. Once you beat the game, you can’t really stealth anymore

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City

Had the same problem. You’ve got to keep swinging through the city until you get a crime that has symbiotes and hunters/cultists. Defeat all the symbiotes first then as miles go invisible. Run up a building and shoot a webline and keep doing that until you have as many as you need.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hailey being mute makes her even more NPC-ish.

Then they have the nerve to dress her like a 7 year old

But we won’t speak on why nikkas wanted Miles to bag Phin instead, not here, not now :mjpls:
She's my beautiful light skin caramel keto Cliff bar with 20g of protein :ohlawd:

Yellowjackets-Scream-Showtime-Paramount-Split-Publicity-H-2022.jpg

Miles Mom would've been like "Mijo ella paraces como una persona buena :mjpls: "