Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Superstar
Daps
Finally got to the part where we help tombstone. Been playing as much as I can, which is no more than 2 hours a day. I got work, school, and a pregnant woman in the house that always wants to be in my lap or cuddle. It’s only gonna get worse, but I’m gonna persevere, I'm gonna push through, I will finish EVERY AAA in my possession, and the ones I buy on the future
:mjcry:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Not on the breh @Dillah810 level but here's what I've done so far

3hOyAUp.jpg

pvwoaHl.jpg

QNRCl41.jpg

7Ghbkeg.jpg

ox4jwxr.jpg

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:ehh: Quick thoughts after beating it.
  • I really like Insomniac’s take on Norman Osborn. Having Norman being a supportive father, and not an a$$hole to Harry. Is something new in the Spider-Man media I really felt for the guy. But I do think his hatred for Spider-Man came out of nowhere. Maybe someone can explain that one for me lol.
  • Venom and Kraven were dope af and menacing. I was shocked to find out that boy Kraven offed half of the Sinister 6 and shocker.
  • The boss battles, combat, traversal, and side missions were greatly improved.
  • Thanks god that Spider-Verse shyt was just a cameo. After I collected like 5 spider bots and seen what they were hinting at. I gotten disappointed Spider-Verse is dope. But not every Spider-Man related story has to deal with it.
  • :banderas: As soon as I seen The cult leader’s appearance, and what his goals were. I knew that bruh had to be Cletus Kasady wasn’t disappointed.
  • Wasn’t expecting to see Anti-Venom, Scream, and Agent Venom holy shyt lol.
  • :yeshrug: Didn’t like Insomniac’s take on Mysterio challenges were fun tho.
  • I really didn’t want anymore Spider people in these games. I’m ok with just Pete and Miles I mean we all know Peter isn’t really retiring. But since they’re introducing a new spider person at least it’s Slik and not Gwen. No hate against Gwen but Slik would be better from a gameplay perspective.
  • Wouldn’t be surprised if the next half sequel game focus on Miles and Slik.
:salute:That’s all I got for now dope game.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Finally finished earlier today..

- The side activities were the perfect amount and each of them had a great payoff. Mysterio boss fight, Carnage, and Chamelon. This is how side activities should be.

- I enjoyed the FRND quests too outside of the school ones, the only good one was the mascot one because of the puzzle. Howard The Pigeon Guy, Grandpa Earl, and Peter flashback trying to get a job at Daily Bugle were all enjoyable.

- MJ missions were improved this time around, gave TLOU type of vibes.

- Kraven and Venom were both perfectly done, both menacing and dark.

- The Venom mission was some of the most fun I had, definitely need a full DLC or a MM type of game with him. I am happy they gave us that moment.

- The boss battles were elite too, honestly did a better job than GOW:R, hopefully they get some inspiration from this game.

- Good improvements in traversal, abilities, and tech. The enemies were much more challenging this time around and you had to make use of all the abilities.

I like to go for platinum in most games so the length of this game was perfect, the collection parts were the right amount rather than a Ubisoft type of game that makes you collection 100-200 items.

Can't wait for the final game in this trilogy, Green Goblin, Otto, etc is gonna be a war :wow: Excited to see where Insomniac goes from here.

Also took like 100 screenshots during this fight lol

4n9kbL9.jpg

dehMe5U.jpg

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
the game forcing you to choose between finishers and using focus to get health back is such a game-changer. It makes the game that much more difficult. Previous spiderman games let you use any amount of the focus bar to get health but now you can only use the focus bar when it's full. So you have to commit to getting health back or using the focus animation to think about your next move. It's pretty smart. Add in the fact that u can't slow down time when choosing gadgets anymore makes the fights more difficult in a good way. Not to mention there are just more enemies per encounter than ever before

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
That Mj mission was absurd and it makes both spiderman look incompetent. To deal with the hunters, Miles and Peter has to master super kicks,super punches, combos,advance gadgetry and upgraded abilities. Yet Mj was able to take these nikkas out with a mall cop taser gun and some shoddy stealth. Absolutely ridiculous . That segment didn't even feel like it belong in this game.