Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

representation matters, and greatly regret this error. We sincerely apologize and will do better in the future.

General Fixes & Polish:

• Addressed an issue where an incorrect flag was displayed
  • Addressed an issue where models would not load properly after long play sessions
  • Addressed an issue where The Amazing 2 Suit's Spider logo appeared too bright
  • Improved stability

Insomniac: Today's patch corrects an error where the Cuban flag was incorrectly displayed instead of the Puerto Rican flag. We understand that accurate representation matters, and greatly regret this error. We sincerely apologize and will do better in the future.​

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I might be doing too much. I’m at level 33 and

Just saved tombstone out of the building

I been doing all the side quests and random crimes to get the fast travels throughout the city. I don’t take a story mission until the map is clear

Take your time and enjoy it, thats what i did pretty much. You get a lot of extra story and surprisingly good boss battles through the side content

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Just lost the Symbiote suit, please tell me Pete gets some more skills/powers or otherwise Miles seriously power crept Pete

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Miles should be at least the same strength level of Peter. Spiderman's strongest strength level is like close to, if not on the level of baseline Hulk strength (meaning if he's exerting his maximum amount of strength). There's been a multitude of depictions of his strength level in the books, movies, animations and games.
Peter is like a 10 ton level guy no where near hulk base level.