ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
XN02Vuo.jpg

Feeling like Batman

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
ehhh. solid 8. I'll give it a 9 off the strength of the ending and the howard mission. shyt had my jaw AGAPE at the level of detail on venom. at the end of the day, i should've waited for a sale. But actually looking in here and seeing people on social media casually spoiling late late after credits scenes and shyt, im ok with the day one cop.

not a fan of walking around riding roller coasters and whatnot, like lemme get at the sinister six I'm tryna whoop some ass! Brehs talking about world building like... yall aint never been to new york? smh... game was doing too much. I'm sitting here shooting bees while the world is falling apart around me, bad guys running loose and shyt. I actually enjoyed the mj parts, honestly it was very thought out and cool, they must've had naughty dog in the studio that month.

i just dont like slowing the game down and chatty patty missions. at least make it a vibe like with howard. ultimately, I'd put this neck and neck with miles morales. the first game is a classic tho.

• Dap
Reactions: Why

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
The Howard mission legit made me cry for a few minutes, especially as someone who battles with mental health issues. This was all too relating

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ehhh. solid 8. I'll give it a 9 off the strength of the ending and the howard mission. shyt had my jaw AGAPE at the level of detail on venom. at the end of the day, i should've waited for a sale. But actually looking in here and seeing people on social media casually spoiling late late after credits scenes and shyt, im ok with the day one cop.

not a fan of walking around riding roller coasters and whatnot, like lemme get at the sinister six I'm tryna whoop some ass! Brehs talking about world building like... yall aint never been to new york? smh... game was doing too much. I'm sitting here shooting bees while the world is falling apart around me, bad guys running loose and shyt. I actually enjoyed the mj parts, honestly it was very thought out and cool, they must've had naughty dog in the studio that month.

i just dont like slowing the game down and chatty patty missions. at least make it a vibe like with howard. ultimately, I'd put this neck and neck with miles morales. the first game is a classic tho.

You know what people mean breh lol, laying foundating for future character reveals, stories ect

And it sounds like you wanted a really linear game, that just wouldn’t work in an open world

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
You know what people mean breh lol, laying foundating for future character reveals, stories ect

And it sounds like you wanted a really 2 dimensional beat em up, that just wouldn’t work in an open world
they only started doing that diorama stuff with miles morales. that kind of stuff wasnt in spiderman 1 like that. at best you had walking around FEAST but thats really it. why am i walking around emily may looking into cabinets. then I'm at coney island waiting for a slaw dog. i mean if yall like that its cool but I'm more of an assasins creed type.