Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Miles should be at least the same strength level of Peter. Spiderman's strongest strength level is like close to, if not on the level of baseline Hulk strength (meaning if he's exerting his maximum amount of strength). There's been a multitude of depictions of his strength level in the books, movies, animations and games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Miles should be at least the same strength level of Peter. Spiderman's strongest strength level is like close to, if not on the level of baseline Hulk strength (meaning if he's exerting his maximum amount of strength). There's been a multitude of depictions of his strength level in the books, movies, animations and games.

I was always told peter was a bit stronger than miles, but miles has his additional powers that give him some advantage.

I think the fight…

is that peter was fighting the symbiote deep down and holding back

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I was always told peter was a bit stronger than miles, but miles has his additional powers that give him some advantage.
That's potentially possible, but also in part to Peter's age over Miles. As in any depiction of the two character's comparatively, Miles is always in his teen years and Peter is at the very least, a young adult. So he (Peter) would naturally be a bit stronger.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That's potentially possible, but also in part to Peter's age over Miles. As in any depiction of the two character's comparatively, Miles is always in his teen years and Peter is at the very least, a young adult. So he (Peter) would naturally be a bit stronger.

Yeah, thats how i saw it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The flame :leon::banderas:

Insomniac just gets Spider-Man, and know exactly what Spider-Man fans want…

The joy I get from seeing their groundwork and world building for future stories/games is the exact joy the MCU used to give me in the Phase2/3 era

(MCU kinda trash now :to:)

MCU spider-man ended up being the least exciting. Tom Holland has never been able to carry a movie on his own

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
MCU spider-man ended up being the least exciting. Tom Holland has never been able to carry a movie on his own
How you figure that? I don't feel Spiderman HC or FFH were specifically carried by their villains any more than Tom, despite them being pretty decent. He did more than well enough in the trilogy. Obviously the last one is more of an ensemble cast tho.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
How you figure that? I don't feel Spiderman HC or FFH were specifically carried by their villains any more than Tom, despite them being pretty decent. He did more than well enough in the trilogy. Obviously the last one is more of an ensemble cast tho.

A lot of RDJ in HC

I guess i could give him FFH

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
A lot of RDJ in HC

I guess i could give him FFH
RDJ was definitely present in the first, but Ionno if I'd say a lot. And Tom carried his more pivotal scene all on his own. Lastly, even the over reliance of Tony as a character in the movies, whether in actual presence or story beats, is not at all a fault or slight of Tom. Nor was the character or actor of Ironman carrying the movie outright. Definitely has some integral pieces of the plots/motivations of the villians tho.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Insomniac just gets Spider-Man, and know exactly what Spider-Man fans want…

The joy I get from seeing their groundwork and world building for future stories/games is (amazing)
Insomniac have a major factor going in their favor though. The MCU is a bloated monstrosity that has been going for over 15 years with countless minds who are allowed input. Insomniac just has to focus on Spidey. No major set ups to F4, X-Men, Wakanda, Thanos, time travel or dimensions. They also don't have to rush to meet arbitrary Hollywood release windows for a wonky release schedule. Nor do they have to worry about contracts.

Just Spidey, Spidey, Otto, S6 and Venom. Then sprinkle some easter eggs.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Insomniac have a major factor going in their favor though. The MCU is a bloated monstrosity that has been going for over 15 years with countless minds who are allowed input. Insomniac just has to focus on Spidey. No major set ups to F4, X-Men, Wakanda, Thanos, time travel or dimensions. They also don't have to rush to meet arbitrary Hollywood release windows for a wonky release schedule. Nor do they have to worry about contracts.

Just Spidey, Spidey, Otto, S6 and Venom. Then sprinkle some easter eggs.
Absolutely