Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This whole game is really based around the broken relationships around both Spider-Men.
1. The Miles and Peter fight. Peter feels as if he's not strong enough and the symbiote suit makes him a better Spider-Man. And he goes to doubt his worth as a superhero and wanted to save MJ and Aunt May.
2. The Miles and Martin Li fight, where he gets four speeches from his family and friends about how he's doing more harm than good with wanting to get revenge for what happened to his father.
3. The Peter and MJ (as Scream) fight and how she lashing out at him for being a terrible boyfriend.
shyt really makes me sad.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This whole game is really based around the broken relationships around both Spider-Men.
1. The Miles and Peter fight. Peter feels as if he's not strong enough and the symbiote suit makes him a better Spider-Man. And he goes to doubt his worth as a superhero and wanted to save MJ and Aunt May.
2. The Miles and Martin Li fight, where he gets four speeches from his family and friends about how he's doing more harm than good with wanting to get revenge for what happened to his father.
3. The Peter and MJ (as Scream) fight and how she lashing out at him for being a terrible boyfriend.

Harry and Peter - Harry felt like Peter was replacing him with Miles, and I also feel like his heal the world thing was a way to keep them together. It was also overcompensating for feeling sick and weak and not being able to do enough, which is why he hid it from peter. Its also why it was so easy for Venom to gain control of him

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I count three, who’s the other two? Spoiler tag it.
Peter, Miles and Silk in the credits makes 3. Which I'm sure are your 3.

Then I go as far to include MJ since she has the tech to shoot webs from her taser gun. Who knows what upgrades she'll get in SM3. I also count Harry since he was a hero for a bit in this one. Who's to say he can't come back with "symbiote remnants" in his DNA. I know those are pulls but still.

Then you got the spiderbots ending where the portal opens up and that black chick with the Madame Webb glasses talks about Miguel.

:yeshrug: Plus you got Wraith and Black Cat in the cut too. We got quite the Bat Fam... Spider Family going on in these games.

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Is it just me or is Peter much MUCH more muscular looking in the 2099 suit