Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Kraven's model was probably top 3 in this game. Insomniac did a great job with him, I am not sure how Sony is gonna manage the real life movie, people will compare and it will just disappoint.

K5FOVkR.jpg

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Kraven's model was probably top 3 in this game. Insomniac did a great job with him, I am not sure how Sony is gonna manage the real life movie, people will compare and it will just disappoint.

K5FOVkR.jpg
the dude that voices Kraven doesnt even have close to an accent. excellent acting job

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Carnage DLC seems like a given with the Yuri/Wraith questline ending

It also seems like they're teasing a forth game but honestly idk if a whole other game is warranted. They should do a smaller story DLC for Carnage and then a large expansion for the Green Goblin/Doc Ock stuff they're teasing and keep it within SM2. They've pretty much maxed out what you can do with this kind of game so a whole other entry would make it start to feel stale
I can see them making this a real trilogy. Spidey's 3 main villains are Doc Ock, Green Goblin and Venom. No matter what order you rank them, those are the 3. So even though we got Sinister 6, Mr Negative and Kraven in these first two games, they still have Osborne to work with since he's been here the entire time.

Norman as the main antagonist Green Goblin and a mid-level villain added to the mix falls right in line with the formula they've set since 2018. The question is who would be the mid-level villain in the next game? I just don't know who would gel well with Norman as a big bad. Negative and Otto hated Norman, so they gelled. Kraven hunts and NY has a lot of prey like we saw in the very first announcement years ago. Venom was shown as prey in teasers. It all gelled. I just don't know what mid-level villain would gel well with Norman. Unless they do something drastic and pull someone from outside the SM rogue gallery, like say, Punisher. But that's all up to Sony and Insomniac. They got it.

:jbhmm: Although Morbius fits the October themed release window...

Spider-Men vs Vampires, Goblins and Bears, OH MY!

As for Carnage, Wraith said "it could take months, could be years" Makes me think that it could be dlc (months) or the sequel (years). My guess is dlc since this game is already Symbiote City. Literally. Having Carnage do it again in a full sequel would be a retread, that's why I'm guessing he's dlc. My only "complaint" is that he's not a serial killer like he was in the 90's cartoon but I get that serial killer doesn't lend itself to pg13/T for Teen. Then again, ritual killing cult leader is right up there...

:blessed: Either way, I can't fukking wait for my favorite Spider-Man villain to be shown in full glory!

Talking about villains is so much fun.

I think Chameleon has got to be in dlc coming down the pipe. His intro mission was great. Like I said in an earlier post, I love his apartment! The crazy shyt they could do with him is off the charts. And although he was Spidey's first villain, I don't see him as secondary big bad in Spiderman 3.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I can see them making this a real trilogy. Spidey's 3 main villains are Doc Ock, Green Goblin and Venom. No matter what order you rank them, those are the 3. So even though we got Sinister 6, Mr Negative and Kraven in these first two games, they still have Osborne to work with since he's been here the entire time.

Norman as the main antagonist Green Goblin and a mid-level villain added to the mix falls right in line with the formula they've set since 2018. The question is who would be the mid-level villain in the next game? I just don't know who would gel well with Norman as a big bad. Negative and Otto hated Norman, so they gelled. Kraven hunts and NY has a lot of prey like we saw in the very first announcement years ago. Venom was shown as prey in teasers. It all gelled. I just don't know what mid-level villain would gel well with Norman. Unless they do something drastic and pull someone from outside the SM rogue gallery, like say, Punisher. But that's all up to Sony and Insomniac. They got it.

:jbhmm: Although Morbius fits the October themed release window...

Spider-Men vs Vampires, Goblins and Bears, OH MY!

As for Carnage, Wraith said "it could take months, could be years" Makes me think that it could be dlc (months) or the sequel (years). My guess is dlc since this game is already Symbiote City. Literally. Having Carnage do it again in a full sequel would be a retread, that's why I'm guessing he's dlc. My only "complaint" is that he's not a serial killer like he was in the 90's cartoon but I get that serial killer doesn't lend itself to pg13/T for Teen. Then again, ritual killing cult leader is right up there...

:blessed: Either way, I can't fukking wait for my favorite Spider-Man villain to be shown in full glory!

Talking about villains is so much fun.

I think Chameleon has got to be in dlc coming down the pipe. His intro mission was great. Like I said in an earlier post, I love his apartment! The crazy shyt they could do with him is off the charts. And although he was Spidey's first villain, I don't see him as secondary big bad in Spiderman 3.

Would be intersting to see how they get an end-game/infinity war level event out of this game without touching the multiverse

Last edited:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Would be intersting to see how they get an end-game/infinity war level event out of this game without touching the multiverse
There's like 5 Spider-Persons in canon in this universe. They don't have to go dimensional to get a group of webbers together.

And technically the other heroes exist in this world. ie Avenger's Tower.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
There's like 5 Spider-Persons in canon in this universe. They don't have to go dimensional to get a group of webbers together.

And technically the other heroes exist in this world. ie Avenger's Tower.
I count three, who’s the other two? Spoiler tag it.