Duckburg, NY
F9IxALxWQAAEIt7

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Beat the main story and two of the major side questlines. Awesome game. They've pretty much done everything you can ask for in a Spiderman game although being able to replay story missions is the one quality of life improvement I'd ask for

Carnage DLC seems like a given with the Yuri/Wraith questline ending

It also seems like they're teasing a forth game but honestly idk if a whole other game is warranted:patrice: They should do a smaller story DLC for Carnage and then a large expansion for the Green Goblin/Doc Ock stuff they're teasing and keep it within SM2. They've pretty much maxed out what you can do with this kind of game so a whole other entry would make it start to feel stale IMO

Really interested in seeing how they're gonna handle Wolverine :lupe:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Beat the main story and two of the major side questlines. Awesome game. They've pretty much done everything you can ask for in a Spiderman game although being able to replay story missions is the one quality of life improvement I'd ask for

Carnage DLC seems like a given with the Yuri/Wraith questline ending

It also seems like they're teasing a forth game but honestly idk if a whole other game is warranted:patrice: They should do a smaller story DLC for Carnage and then a large expansion for the Green Goblin/Doc Ock stuff they're teasing and keep it within SM2. They've pretty much maxed out what you can do with this kind of game so a whole other entry would make it start to feel stale IMO

Really interested in seeing how they're gonna handle Wolverine :lupe:

honestly don’t even see how they can Improve the gameplay from this point on but a third and final game seems inevitable. I think the DLC is either gonna be Venom or Silk.

Only thing i wanted in this game and didn’t get was being able to run on the ground while swinging

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
i need a photo mode tutoria cuz how tf do these ppl makes pics like this?! :dahell:

Breh i have no clue lol @Dillah810 is pretty good at it but some of these people on twitter make it look like a movie with just the in-game settings

First you should understand composition. What's the focal point of the image, and what angles could make that focal point look interesting.

Also you need to remember that TV screens are VERY backlit, so the screenshot is going to come out darker than what you see on your TV screen. Therefore, you need to bump up the exposure to the 60-70 range just to get the exported image to look the same on your PC/Phone.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Also you need to remember that TV screens are VERY backlit, so the screenshot is going to come out darker than what you see on your TV screen. Therefore, you need to bump up the exposure to the 60-70 range just to get the exported image to look the same on your PC/Phone.

This is what always fukks me up. Its hard to judge how something looks on a big ass Oled versus how its gonna look at a compressed jpeg image

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
First you should understand composition. What's the focal point of the image, and what angles could make that focal point look interesting.

....huh?

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
With composition, I'm mainly talking about the rule of thirds

Let's say your focal point is Spiderman swing kicking a goon. What placement would that focal point look good. Dead center? Most times dead-center makes a boring image. Try placing the focal point slightly off center, maybe slightly to the right, left, up or down.

Then think what angle would look cool. Maybe from the top? Maybe diagonally from the bottom? Move the camera around until you see a place that looks good.

If you hit R1 1 or 2 times you'll see the exposure settings. Set it somewhere around 60-70.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
This is what always fukks me up. Its hard to judge how something looks on a big ass Oled versus how its gonna look at a compressed jpeg image
That takes some trial and error to see what exposure/brightness setting produces the best compressed JPG/PNG image. At first, it used to confuse the hell out of me why my images where coming out so dark when they look perfect on TV\.