Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
What Insomniac has done with the Spider Man franchise should be universally lauded for years to come…this is easily the best Spider Man game in the franchise (even without create a spider), it feels like they combined elements from movies, tv, comics, other games along with their own spin on it…it’s really a perfect rendition of my favorite hero. :salute: Insomniac for validating my PS5 purchase and all the OT I worked to get it!

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Just got the symbiote, Great game so far, the story, combat, swinging and graphics are all great

My only complaint so far is the only complaint I had with the first game, Weak side missions and generic open world busy work

Also, I know they need to break up the combat sometimes, but can someone let insomniac know that nobody likes controlling a drone through vents ect while staying out of sight
Better than the MJ missions.

Although how in the hell did Mary Jane take a bolt to the shoulder and shrug it off while Peter gets stabbed and almost dies? One of them has a healing factor and one doesn't.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What Insomniac has done with the Spider Man franchise should be universally lauded for years to come…this is easily the best Spider Man game in the franchise (even without create a spider), it feels like they combined elements from movies, tv, comics, other games along with their own spin on it…it’s really a perfect rendition of my favorite hero. :salute: Insomniac for validating my PS5 purchase and all the OT I worked to get it!

Imagine how surprisingly good wolverine origins was back in the day, and now imagine insomniac applying this level of polish and gameplay to that system in a similar way?

Like i said before, spider-man was becoming damn near irrelevant in gaming early last gen and late 7th gen. One trash tier game after another, to see it revitalized like this is wild

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
p9PG7Rt.jpeg

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Imagine how surprisingly good wolverine origins was back in the day, and now imagine insomniac applying this level of polish and gameplay to that system in a similar way?

Like i said before, spider-man was becoming damn near irrelevant in gaming early last gen and late 7th gen. One trash tier game after another, to see it revitalized like this is wild
Right. But let the Xthots tell it, only reason it sells is because it's Spiderman. Nah, I don't believe not nare none of the older spiderman games were selling 30 million copies. Especially on just one console at that. Spiderman has been one of the top tier popular comic book characters for aeons now for sure, but not to this extent in gaming and in general, part of its even further boosted popularity nowadays across mainstream entirely is due to the Insomniac games.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:ehh:I’m actually surprised to see Miles make it this far. When bruh was first announced he was boring and uninteresting. It’s crazy to see how popular his character became. Spider Verse, Insomniac, and some new comic writers been putting in work. He along with Spider Gwen, Gwenpool, and Kamala Khan. Seems to be the only new popular marvel characters to pop. Maybe Iron Heart got next but I’m not sure.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:ehh:I’m actually surprised to see Miles make it this far. When bruh was first announced he was boring and uninteresting. It’s crazy to see how popular his character became. Spider Verse, Insomniac, and some new comic writers been putting in work. He along with Spider Gwen, Gwenpool, and Kamala Khan. Seems to be the only new popular marvel characters to pop. Maybe Iron Heart got next but I’m not sure.
I was just about to add Miles' emergence in popularity in my previous post as well. Yeah, he was initially fairly hated when he was first introduced (a lot actually due to blatant :mjpls:as well), even tho his stories were actually pretty good. Now he's essentially a household name as well. All we need now is a perfect live action portrayal and he set for life.