Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
someone spoil the spiderverse connection on tiktok so I spent the morning hunting them down

an it just a random women who steals them from a portal I thought it was going to be like someone from the movie
I mean she did mention
Miguel
So I think it does tie to that

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The Black Cat was a lot of fun and I really like the structure of that mission. Also, made me get hyped how this universe is connected to other marvel IPs. Makes me think it would be dope to get a Doctor Strange game, and I think it would work, but unsure how popular he is

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Ultimate Spider-Man on the OG Xbox

UltimateSpidermanXbox1339_f-1.jpg.webp

Shyt was ass that shyt don't count

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got the symbiote, Great game so far, the story, combat, swinging and graphics are all great

My only complaint so far is the only complaint I had with the first game, Weak side missions and generic open world busy work

Also, I know they need to break up the combat sometimes, but can someone let insomniac know that nobody likes controlling a drone through vents ect while staying out of sight

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just got the symbiote, Great game so far, the story, combat, swinging and graphics are all great

My only complaint so far is the only complaint I had with the first game, Weak side missions and generic open world busy work

Also, I know they need to break up the combat sometimes, but can someone let insomniac know that nobody likes controlling a drone through vents ect while staying out of sight

I’ve been highly enjoying the bot missions and mini-games in this game. The bot feels like its straight out of Rift Apart.

And i oddly enjoy the dna splicing thing. The mini-games in the first one were unbearable but i haven’t remotely felt a need to skip these. Sometimes it is nice to have that little break in other forms of gameplay