F9Bn9SbWwAAlTAX

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Finished the game. Wow, what a ride

Some post-game thoughts
1. I need them to do a mission replay feature like miles morales
2. THey need to hurry up and give us NG+ (getting tired of companies adding features after the fact when they could be added during release)
3. IDK how many hours i played but it had to be around 30-ish to complete the main story. of course i did a ton of side missions along the way
4. The bosses are MUUUCH more challenging in this game. I like it
5. the story was incredible. Not a weak moment in it tbh. The mary jane missions were also entertaining

Game is a 9.5/10 for me. It was my most anticipated game of the year and it lived up to the hype and then some.

1. IDK what to make of the 1st post-credits scene. I imagine Norman will learn who Spider-man is
2. Sucks that Pete is gonna take a break from being Spidey it seems. But Miles was the MVP of the game. He's a fully-realized spiderman now, so that's pretty cool
3. So it looks like Silk is gonna be in the next Spider-Man game. So yet ANOTHER Spidey, and thats amazing. Looking forward to that.
4. And I guess the G-Serum that Norman was talking about is clearly the Goblin Serum.

Daps
i don’t know what insomniac did, but their open world feels more alive and reactive than any i’ve ever seen. the closest was red dead redemption 2, but it’s even topped that, shockingly enough.

maybe it’s the pacing? the small details? it’s like there’s never any downtime in terms of there being something to observe and interact with. i think that’s what it is.

gta6 better come correct.

:lupe:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
someone spoil the spiderverse connection on tiktok so I spent the morning hunting them down

an it just a random women who steals them from a portal I thought it was going to be like someone from the movie