Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I was just about to add Miles' emergence in popularity in my previous post as well. Yeah, he was initially fairly hated when he was first introduced (a lot actually due to blatant :mjpls:as well), even tho his stories were actually pretty good. Now he's essentially a household name as well. All we need now is a perfect live action portrayal and he set for life.
Yeah when he was first announced people wasn’t fukking with him. Hell Miles was lowkey created to shut Donald Glover ass up lol. Remember bruh was campaigning to play a black Spider-Man. Now like you said Miles is a household name and a dope character. But his first few issues was trash tho, them Spider Verse writers saved his character. They lowkey created the blueprint to his character.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
5jYAGFr.jpg

Unless Future Foundation made it in again, or the non-symbiote black suit, I'm never taking this shyt off. :takedat:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m right past the part where the Hunters destroy the Emily-May foundation. From the way things are going I’m guessing that Peter becomes Venom? I don’t think the symbiote is going to want to go back to Harry. Looks like Insomniac tried to throw us off with those trailers thinking Venom was a third party. Interesting…:jbhmm:
Well I was completely wrong.:pachaha:
This Venom gameplay though.:damn:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
F9EXCiIWEAAQdi3

F9EXJ-cXYAAWPPW

F9EXPhLWgAAw53i

F9EXNyFWQAASwey

F9EXSukWwAAzn4U

F9EXYjsXEAA8XhT

^^This is my favorite suit for Miles right now.

I haven't done any main missions since the Pete found out about Kraven. Just doing side missions, photo ops, stopping crime, and Prowler puzzles. Ranked 25 now.

Also, I keep forgetting that Miles has camouflage powers :snoop:

Just started the Vijay side mission.

This side mission wouldn't happen if Miles went to Harlem Visions Academy :dame:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
F9EXCiIWEAAQdi3

F9EXJ-cXYAAWPPW

F9EXPhLWgAAw53i

F9EXNyFWQAASwey

F9EXSukWwAAzn4U

F9EXYjsXEAA8XhT

^^This is my favorite suit for Miles right now.

I haven't done any main missions since the Pete found out about Kraven. Just doing side missions, photo ops, stopping crime, and Prowler puzzles. Ranked 25 now.

Also, I keep forgetting that Miles has camouflage powers :snoop:

Just started the Vijay side mission.

This side mission wouldn't happen if Miles went to Harlem Visions Academy :dame:
First set of Dilla pics, thread feels official now :blessed: