Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Tchalla and the Wakandans dont have time to get involved in bullshyt squabbles like Peter getting caught up with some fugazi charges :mjlol:

Stark was dead and thats who his main ties were with so it made sense. My biggest complaints of the tom holland spiderman was that he was a fukking bytch and he was really incompetent. he had his powers for a good while and every fight he is struggling. spider sense is a non fukking factor for some reason. i was happy when he caught Dr Strange in the mirror dimension using his smarts

Not for nothin though his spider-sense over activating because of Norman in Happys apartment was the best usage of it I’ve seen in a movie.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
yeah they should have you be able to at least have some scripted interaction with people playing basketball or soccer in the park or something. imagine hitting that and1 spiderman dunk with the actual spidey :banderas:

have him do food deliveries without spilling while swinging through time limits.

private eye shyt scaling buildings taking pics to solve crimes for money (on some judgment shyt)

skateboard mini game on some kh2 shyt, imagine chaining combos with your web :banderas:

miles could use his electricity to "surf" the subway rails like in infamous :banderas:
They need to have a side mission where Peter is web slinging around and he notices a kids birthday party with someone dressed as Spider Man. As Peter watches this fukkery happens….

spiderfall.gif

So to stop the kids from freaking out you have to swing down there to the party and take his place for a while doing tricks and such.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I want random world events of villains ambushing you and stuff, like I remember Man Bat would randomly attack you on rooftops in Arkham City. I want shyt like that like maybe the Dualsense starts vibrating really hard and the screen starts to blur around the edges that way you know something is coming for you or someone is being attacked somewhere. Maybe it will be Venom randomly hunting you or Kraven like Mr X

Then you hold R1 to focus and it will point you in the direction of the danger so you can either avoid it or race to it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want random world events of villains ambushing you and stuff, like I remember Man Bat would randomly attack you on rooftops in Arkham City. I want shyt like that like maybe the Dualsense starts vibrating really hard and the screen starts to blur around the edges that way you know something is coming for you or someone is being attacked somewhere.

that would be a dope way to incorporate his spider senses…not gonna get my hopes up tho…doubt they’ll do this

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
that would be a dope way to incorporate his spider senses…not gonna get my hopes up tho…doubt they’ll do this

Hope these games start taking some queues from Tsushima and make the navigation part of the gameplay instead of big ass minimap on screen

Some of the open world design thats still being carried over from the original GTA 3 game are starting to get old now. Theres better ways to do things with the technology we have

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hope these games start taking some queues from Tsushima and make the navigation part of the gameplay instead of big ass minimap on screen

nah idk…I hated that shyt or at least how it was implemented in GoT

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hope its just a mode. Don’t want them integrating co-op in the main story, fukk that.

that would be an interesting way to incorporate the spidey sense thing you were talking about with you being able to engage or escape as you described